What the actual fuck?

Start from the beginning

Then she came in. Her face was cleaned up but I saw hand marks on her neck. I smiled internally at my good job.

"How you feeling?" She smiled sweetly.

"Shut te fuck up. Dont act like you care, bitch. How long was I out?" I asked.

"About 6 hours." She shrugged.

Hopefully Belle actually came to get me, even if we were joking. I hope she took it serious.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Me? I want nothing. The only reason I'm even here is because my boss told me to."

"Your boss?"

"Leroy." She scoffed.

Leroy came in with two people. And my heart fell. The two people who meant the absolute world to me were in danger.

Belle and Jace.

"Look who came to rescue." He said with distaste.

"What's going on? Would someone fucking explain?" I yelled.

"Okay okay. I will." Roxanne spoke up. "This was all planned from the beginning."

~~~~

Belle

"Okay okay. I will." Roxanne spoke up. "This was all planned from the beginning. Leroy sent me here just to get close to Belle and your friends."

Betrayal slapped me in the face. "I thought you were my friend?"

"Silly girl, why would I want to be your friend? Your not even all that good in bed."

"Maybe that's because I was unconscious, you sick fuck!" I yelled and she smacked me.

"Touch her again. and I'll kill you!" Rylee growled.

"Now now Rylee be nice. Anyways I sent Roxanne here to convince you to come back home but obviously that wasn't effective."

"Enough of that. Why is Jake here?" Rylee asked.

"He's my brother." Roxanne spoke up.

"You don't have a brother. You're an only child, Roxanne." I said.

"Roxanne? What kind of name is that?" Jake laughed.

"Shut up, I like it. Okay Belle. My name is Victoria. Not Roxanne. I have a family. My parents aren't dead. That's my brother." She said nonchalantly.

"So you weren't my friend?"

"Nope."

"Was any of it real?" I asked.

Her eyes softened for a while then hardened right before my eyes. "No."

"What about that time during the hurricane?"

"That my friend, is called acting." She grinned.

"Why is Lee handcuffed to a chair?" I asked.

Leroy spoke up. "It's either she comes back home with me or I kill her."

"I'd rather be dead than come back with you." Lee spat.

"So what about me and Jace?" I asked timidly. Jace was quiet, I bet he was thinking of a plan.

"We'll kill you both. Regardless." He shrugged.

"I said don't you fucking touch even a single hair on her head." Lee growled.

"Hey you, shut the fuck up." Jake punched Lee in the face, splitting her lip.

After a while, Lee spoke up. "If I let you kill me, will you at least let Belle go? She has nothing to do with this." Lee begged.

"Lee! Don't say stuff like that!" I cried.

"Are you really that stupid?" Jake spoke up. "You know that she locked lips with Roxanne at the carnival, right?"

Rylee laughed. "As if. I know my girlfriend and Belle would never do that. And even if she did. She would have told me." She said cockily. "Right Belle?"

I honestly couldn't feel any worse right now. Tears were streaming down my face. I should have just told her everything.

But now was too late.

~~~

Rylee

"Right Belle?" I asked again, looking at Belle refusing to meet my gaze.

"Belle?" I choked out. I couldn't believe this.

"Rylee, I'm so sorry." She blubbered.

"Is it true?" I whispered. "Tell me it isn't true!" I yelled. My blood was boiling.

"It's true." She whispered.

And even though I kind of expected it based on her actions. It still broke my heart.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now!"

Leroy laughed. "Do you still wanna die for her now?"

I looked at her and sighed. "I love her."

Diamond came inside and grinned. "Did I miss anything?"

Roxanne went up to her and kissed her. "Not much, babe."

"Okay, what the actual fuck?" I yelled.