What the actual fuck?

Start from the beginning

"To pay Roxanne a visit." I said nonchalantly.

"Don't do anything stupid, Rylee." She scolded.

"Imma smack her around a bit. That's the least I should do."

"Okay baby. Why don't you come over after?"

"Okay but if I'm not back in like 5 hours, she probably whopped my ass and I'm dead." I laughed.

"And I'll come running." She winked.

"You better." I bit my lip.

~~~~

I stepped out of my car as I looked at the familiar house. I went up and knocked on the door and waited. It was opened by Roxanne.

She smirked, "Can I help you?"

"I don't think you want blood outside your door so if you would be so kind to let me in that would be nice." I gave her a fake smile.

She opened the door wider and I stepped in.

"What are you doing here?"  She spat.

I chuckled darkly, "And to think I felt sorry for you."

"Oh please. Belle wanted it. You should of heard her moans." She smirked.

"Shut up." I clenched my fist.

"She was literally begging me to stop."

"Roxanne." I growled.

"You should of heard her screaming for you, as if you'd rescue her." She laughed.

"We're gonna press charges." I told her confidently. "You're gonna rot in prison."

"At least you will be there with me. I know about your assassinations and drug dealings. We will both be spending jail time." She winked.

"You bitch." I punched her in the face and she spit out blood.

"You punch like a girl." She grinned, her teeth smeared with blood.

Before I knew it, I straddled her and I was giving multiple punches. You could barely see her face. She kept telling me bad things about Belle. I couldn't take it anymore so I clasped both my hands around her neck and choked her.

She was gasping and gripping on my hands to let her go but I couldn't do it. I wanted to end her. She hurt Belle so bad.

Before I hand a chance to continue, I heard footsteps and felt the butt of a gun knock me in my head, efficiently knocking me out.

But before I was swallowed by darkness I heard someone say. "I told you she would fall right into our trap."

~~~~

I woke up and was strapped to a chair. The handcuffs was cutting through my flesh. I could taste the rust and metallic taste of blood in my mouth. One question kept ringing my head. Who was helping Roxanne?

As if on cue the door opened and Jake stepped in. Wow, I did not expect that.

"Jake." My throat felt stratchy and my tongue was heavy.

"Hey Rylee, how's everything." He asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked skeptically.

"Helping out my sister. You were going to kill her."

"Sister? Roxanne doesn't have a brother. She's an only child." I huffed.

"She will explain that."