#17: Pipabeth AU

'No! I don't want to hear it! You get your ass here right now!' Piper yelled through the phone.
'But I told you I have work to do!' Annabeth said.
'Get your fucking ass here, Chase, or its over!' Piper yelled.
'What the hell, Piper?!' Annabeth screamed. Piper needed to hold the phone away from her ear because of it. 'Can't it just wait? I'm the only one of us two who works and we really need the money.'
'No! Come here!' Piper yelled.
'God dammit, why are you being such a bitch?' Annabeth shouted.
'Me? A bitch? Says the fucking asshole! I know you cheated on me with that redhead!' Piper screamed.
'If you mean Julia, she kissed me!' Anabeth shouted.
'Like I believe that! Fucking come here so I can slap you in your face!'
Annabeth sighed.
'Fine. You don't want to believe me? I will come. I will be there in twenty minutes.' She said.
'Make that fifteen!' Piper yelled and hang up.
Annabeth put her phone in her bag. She quickly made a pile of all the documents and put them on the corner of her desk. She took her bag and got up. She locked her office behind her. She went to the one next to her.
'Hey, Maya, can you close the office today?' She asked.
Maya looked up. 'Sure, why?'
'Piper is doing difficult.' Annabeth sighed.
'She discovered the Julia-thing?' Maya asked looking sympathetic.
'Yeah. She doesn't believe Juul was the one who kissed me.'
'Julia always was the one who breaks up relationships.' Maya sighed. 'But go, don't worry about me, I'm almost done.'
Annabeth smiled. 'Thanks.' And she walked out. She got in her small silver colored car. The rain was pouring outside and it was dark. Annabeth started the car and pushed on the button to start the front lights. They didn't start. Annabeth cursed and got out the car. She walked to the front. She didn't see anything wrong with them. She sighed and got back in.
'Guess that I will have to be careful.' She said. She took off and soon she was on the highway. There weren't any cars. My phone buzzed in my bag. I took it out and lookdd at the screen. Piper.
'Yes?' I asked when I opened it.
'Are you on your fuckig way?' She spat.
'Yes, I'm on the highway.' I sighed.
'Finally being a good slut huh?' Piper chuckled humourless.
'A slut? Piper, are you drunk?'
'Maybe I am, maybe not. Why would a hoe like you care?' She replied.
'Piper, go lay down on bed and sleep a little. You never know what you say when you're drunk.'
'Shut up, dickhead. I do what I fucking want with my life.' She spat.
'Fine.' Annabeth sighed.
Suddenly something jumped over the way and Annabeth quickly let go off the phone to dodge it. When she rode past it she bended down to search for her phone. She found it brought it to her ear.
'What happened?' Piper asked.
'Some stupid bunny.' Annabeth got up and screamed when she saw the lights of the other car in front of her. The cars crashed into each other. Annabeth got crashed in the car because the other car got lifted onto hers. She broke all her bones, also her neck. The phone had fallen on her lap, surprisingly intact.
'Hello? Annabeth? Baby? Are you okay? What happened? What was that sound?' Piper asked worried. 'Annabeth?! Answer me! Please? You're making me worried sick! I'm sorry I said those things! I didn't mean anything! I... I love you.' Piper sobbed. She was that Annabeth was unconscious, or worse, (expelled,) dead.

---------------------------

The officer lifted the cloth, revealing Annabeth's heavily bruised face. Piper slapped her hand on her mouth and looked away. She sobbed.
'I guess this is her?' The officer asked.
Piper nodded.
'Is there any chance you know the man from the other car?' The officer asked liftig the cloth from the other corpse.
Piper gasped and backed away when she saw who it was.
'T-t-that i-is m-m-my f-f-fa-fath-father.' She stuttered.
'I'm sorry, Mrs. Chase.' The officer said and placed the cloth back.
'I-it's f-f-fine.' She whispered. The officer led her out.
When Piper walked down the stairs outside she saw two familiar faces, her best friends Leo and Jason.
'What are you doing here?' Piper asked.
'We heard about... you know.' Leo replied. 'Is it her?'
Piper nodded. 'T-the o-other...' She started.
'The person in the other car?' Jason asked.
Piper nodded again. 'M-m-my f-f-fa-' She broke down in tears and let herself fall on her knees.
'Your father?' Leo asked.
Piper cried harder.
'Yes.'

I
AM
EVIIIIIIIIIIL
Love you guys :*