When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

As I was making breakfast I heard the doorbell ring. I made my way to the door to find yet another surprise. It was Iris standing in front of my apartment door. She smiled at me as I was stunned by the unexpected presence.

"Hi?" She smiled at me and hand me a bag of bagels.

"Hi, iris. Um, I'm sorry I'm very surprised to see you here."

I step aside to let her came in. She went inside my apartment and looked around my living room before Placing herself in front of me and smiled innocently.

"I can see that. Is my sister here? I looked for her in her house but she wasn't there. So I figured she must be here."

"Yeah, she's still sleeping. I was just making breakfast, I'll make some for you too."

I went to the fridge to grab some bacon and egg. And went to the stove to start cooking it.

"Oh thanks, let me help you then."

"No, It's okay you can sit down. Is bacon and egg okay? We can toast the bagels you brought I'm sure I have some cream cheese in the fridge."

"Sounds good. I'm sorry to bother you so early in the morning. I hope I'm not bothering your romantic breakfast after steamy night before. That's why she's exhausted and haven't wake up huh?" She chuckles.

I stayed silent for a bit, sinking in what she just said to me. After a few seconds I can feel my cheeks burning from the embarrassing remark that she just made after I realized what she was implying.

"Uh no... it's not li... like that, we haven't..."

I stutter some of my word and lower my head to hide my blush. Why did I tell her that? I shouldn't have said anything. I turned my head to her direction and find her smiling with amusement clearly shown on her eyes.

"What? Really? I didn't know that Freya is that slow."

I continue to cook our breakfast and plate it before I served it on the table. I told Iris that breakfast is ready. She took her seat, right next to me. I ate while avoiding any eye contact with her. I felt so awkward when she tried to meet my eyes. I kept my head down without realizing that my hair touched the plate. Suddenly I felt fingers running through my hair. I whipped my head to Iris as she put strings of hair behind my ear. My cheek was burning and I tried so hard to hide it but I'm sure she already seen it judging by the smile she gave me.

"Relax, I just put your hair in place. You don't have to act like that around me you know? Can you just relax? If it would make you feel better I won't say anything in front of Freya about our littlie conversation earlier."

"Uh, okay..."

After a few minuet passed I heard footsteps coming from the bedroom. Freya has woken up and she was brushing her teeth before entering the kitchen. When she saw Iris she kept her distance and her stare harden.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with slight annoyance in her voice.

"Hello sis, I can see that you're delighted to see your baby sister."

The tension was high I sit quietly hoping to not get into the crossfire between the sister. Freya made a disgust sound before replying her sister scrams.

"Cut to the chase okay? What do you want?"

Iris sighed as she walked up to Freya. They looked each other in the eye as the tension rise higher and higher. I'd be lying if said I wasn't scared that they would start pulling each other hair. But to my surprise Iris hugged Freya.

"I'm sorry okay? I crossed the line yesterday. What I said, I regret saying them."

"It's okay, I'm at fault too. I shouldn't step into your private matter. But I feel bad to Kelly if I didn't try." Freya pated her sister's head lightly while she hugged her.

I can understand what they were going through and how they felt when they fight. I have a little sister so I know that siblings fight a lot but usually made up pretty fast. I rarely fight with my sister when we used to live together, but now that we live apart I rarely meet with her so fighting is a waste when we met each other. Seeing Freya and Iris made me really miss my baby sister. That little brat Rain, I want to see her.

After they apologized to each other Iris asked us to sit down and listen to her. I complied without much thought. Iris started to talk about Kelly and how she felt about her relationship with her. It turned out, Iris really like her and considering dating her exclusively rather than making it casual hook up.

"But, I'm not sure I can do it." She said with a heavy sigh.

"Why not?" I asked curiously.

"Well, what if I got lonely? You know better than anyone how a model lives. She's rarely there. I hate being alone but she's never there. How can I commit to this?"

"Have you ever heard of this thing called friend? It's someone you hang out with but you don't sleep with." Freya said.

"Duh, I have tons of them. But they're pretty much always trying to get into my pants. How can I resist?" She dramatically said while sounding frustrated.

"Oh my gosh Iris you horny little gosh.... And how can you assume that? I know guys would be a bunch of horny dogs in high school. Well, girls can be too. But not all girls are bi or lesbian you know? You're getting way too ahead of yourself." Freya rolled her eyes.

"All the girls I hang out with in high school end up hooking up with me though. So how am I wrong?"

"Just how many girls are we talking about?"

"Not that much, about five? I think"

"Oh my God Iris."

"Enough talking about my sex life. I have something else to tell you. Mom called me last night. They're going back a week from now. And they really want to talk to you about you know..."

I looked at Freya and I can tell that she was really nervous. I stayed quiet for a little while and think about what would happen accompanied by the drumming of my heart. What now?

AN : I'm fulfilling my promise to Jen, i don't know if she will read this or not, but I did promise and I don't take promise lightly. I promise a dedication so here it is, finally. After I can't remember how many years.