22. Tour Kickoff (Part Two)

Me and You - Cassie

6:40 pm 

Vincent returned back to his dressing room after the meet and greets to get ready for the show. Marisol followed behind him to help Laurel get ready to sit backstage. "Good thing you're still here chica, I have some news for you." Vince moved in between them and kissed Elle before going in the back to get dressed. "Move it lover boy, we don't have much time!" "Do we have to invite her to the wedding babe?", Vince teased while changing. "If she's not invited there'll be no wedding at all.", Elle responded. Marisol rolled her eyes and opened her makeup bag, touching up her friends face. "Miranda's lying about the baby being Vincent's." Laurel lowered her voice and opened her eyes in shock. She's still playing mind games I see. "How is that possible?" "I saw her leave you guys earlier and run to the bathroom to toss her cookies. A piece of paper fell out of her bag and it was a sonogram. She's 7 weeks along." NO FREAKIN WAY! "Then it can't be his right?" "Correct. She was already pregnant when she slept with Vincent." Thank god the baby isn't his! I wonder who it could be? "Marisol I think I know who the father is-" "We can talk later I have to get you backstage before Vincent goes on stage." Well that's just great! 

Marisol closed her makeup bag and started wheeling Laurel out to the backstage area. Vincent yelled from the room, "I love you Elle! I'll see you in a few minutes!" "I can't wait!", she replied before Marisol closed the door and moved her down the hallway towards the stage. She could hear the buzz from the crowd and got butterflies in her stomach. They're all here to see my man! This is incredible! They stopped at an alcove off of stage right and Laurel was shocked. It was all decked out for her convenience. There was a mini fridge, blanket, pillows, a reclining Lazy boy chair with a foot rest, plus headphones. He did all of this for me? Reading her mind Marisol answered, "Yes he did! All of this will be used at every show until you're off bed rest." "That's fantastic! If I could kiss him now, I would." Marisol laughed as she helped Laurel into the chair and got her settled in. "I have to go but I'll check on you at intermission." "Bye Marisol, and thank you!" Marisol left her friend to troubleshoot any last details before the show started. 

15 minutes later 

6:55pm 

Vincent was on edge, not because he was about to go on stage, but because she was here. This was the first time he was performing with her in an arms reach of him and he couldn't shake the feeling of satisfaction away. He sprinted across the stage quickly, happy that the lights were still off so he wouldn't be seen. Vincent dodged security and ran to her side waking her up from her nap. She's been sleeping alot lately. Maybe this is too much for her. Laurel woke up startled and calmed instantly upon seeing Vincent's face. He pulled her off of the rocking chair and just held her close. In that moment nothing else mattered. Laurel had other ideas as she began to move her hand down lower to grab his butt. I wish we were in his hotel room instead. Vince smirked and looked her in the eye not saying a word. He kissed her quickly and left in just enough time before the music started. 

Laurel sat back down and putting her headphones on and was surprised at what was on the other end. Who's breathing so rapidly? She was able to turn her chair, so that was able to see Vincent on stage, with the fans knowing none the wiser. SoMo came out on stage and started singing and winked back in her direction. She smiled back and settled in watching her man work the stage. This will be an interesting first half.

---8:55pm (Just before intermission) 

Marisol looked at her phone and saw a text massage from her friend. "My back is killing me! I need to lay down. - L" She responded back and left Shawn's side. He was too busy with the show to notice her being gone at the moment. Marisol ran over to her friend in a panic asking, "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" For heavens sake no I don't! "No I don't, damn! I just need to lay down. One of the twins is terrified, I can feel it." Marisol was confused for a second and brushed it away, helping Laurel back to the dressing room. Once they got there, Laurel gave her the key to open it and they went inside. Marisol opened up the couch bed and helped her lay down fast not wanting to see her in any more pain. Laurel breathed a sigh of relief as her friend, gave her a blanket and pillows. "Are you better now Laurel?", she asked tossing the room key back in her direction. "Yes I am, now go back out there before Shawn has a cow." "Bye chica." Marisol left soon after, shutting the door softly behind her.

--- Just after nine pm 

Vincent burst into the room anxious to finish what they started earlier that evening. Finally no more damn interruptions! He locked the door behind him and stripped out of his clothes fast not wanting to waste any time. Laurel was practically drooling as he dimmed the lights and made his way over to the bed. I can't believe I get to curl up to him every night. Man I'm one lucky woman! He laid down next to her and began to massage her lower back and disrobing her simultaneously. Before she could say anything he answered, "I've been with you long enough to know what you like." She purred as she moved her body closer to his, immediately feeling his arousal against her backside. "Vince I have to tell you something about-" He cut her off saying, "We can talk about it later." Somebody's ready to go! lol. He rolled on his side positioning his cock in between her legs. The couple groaned from the relief of having skin to skin contact. They lay there for a brief second before he started moving forward slowly thrusting inside her deeper not wanting to hurt her.Thank god Miranda is on stage right now. That way nobody will hear us back here. Vincent turned her head back towards his and kissed her softly as they lost themselves in a dance as old as time itself. 

9:30pm

Vincent dressed quickly not wanting to be late for the second half. He was less anxious now after spending some time with his fiancee. He thought of bringing her out for the second half but decided against it and let her sleep. He left the room and shut the door quietly not wanting to wake her. He caught up with Shawn who gave him a funny look as he went out on stage. I wonder what's gotten into him? On second thought I'd rather not know. Reading his mind Marisol gave him a pat on the back. "Don't worry so much, he'll do fine." "I hope so."

11:40 pm 

The second half went off without a hitch. SoMo even sang an encore of 3 songs, (Power Trip, Thinkin Out Loud, and Red Lighter). Vincent finished on the stage and went and saw some of his fans before going backstage to settle in. He was happy that went by fast as he grabbed the master key from Shawn and went in and checked in on Laurel anxious to see how she was after their interlude earlier. He opened the door and saw that she was still asleep. He turned the lights on dim and and went to her bedside. "Elle baby, it's me the concert is over." She stirred as she heard him sitting down next to her on the bed. She smiled for half a second and then frowned feeling the twins press on her bladder. Really they have to do this now? Ugh. "Let me guess, bathroom again?" She nodded her head as he helped her up to the bathroom. After he helped her sit down on the  love seat, he closed up the couch bed and gave her a bag of pretzels from the gift bag off of the coffee table.  

Just he finished there was a knock at the door.Vince opened the door and let Shawn in. "Congrats the awesome show! Let's head out to the bus." "The bus is here?", Laurel asked with a mouthful of pretzels. "Thanks Shawn. Hey Elle, wanna christen the new bed later?", Vince joked. He had to go there, of course! Laurel gasped and threw a nearby pillow at his face, while Shawn looked disgusted. "You guys see me standing here right? Whatever." Shawn's phone rang and he looked down and saw a message from Marisol. "Alright you two, the bus is ready for loading. Go get settled and we'll depart here within the next half hour." Laurel looked around the room at all the stuff still there. Shawn saw her confusion and said "Don't worry the crew will clean up the room and bring back any of your personal items." After he left they packed up their stuff and settled in for the long night ahead on the bus.

  ***More will come later in the week. Let me know what you think about this update!***