13. Just Us Two (Part One)

Break Necks - Tion Phipps

1:30 am 40/40 Nightclub

Great job Marisol, way to leave me hanging. Since Marisol reconnected with Shawn in the VIP, Laurel had nothing else to really do. She was trying to ignore this a nearby patron who wouldn't take no for an answer. What's his deal? I'm about to leave this joint and head back to the hotel. Vincent circled the bar trying to find Laurel again and came up short. Where did she disappear to this time? He was walking towards the stairs when he heard her voice. "No, I'm not interested, what part of no don't you understand?" He turned the corner before the stairs and found her trying to walk away from a guy who almost manhandled her. This guy needs to quit while he's ahead. He cut in just before it got ugly. "I believe she said no. Do we have a problem here?" "No not anymore." "Good." The guy walked away knowing better than to cause a scene.

Laurel scoffed and turned around to face Vincent. "I could've handled him myself; you know. I was just leaving." Vincent paused finally being able to see her from head to toe. She looked amazing in her tight purple dress and black heels. Down boy, get your mind out the gutter. Concentrate!! "So, are you just going to stare at me all night or what?" "No, but do you want to dance?" Why does he have to be so good looking? "No, I don't, if you'll excuse me." Laurel tried to walk around Vincent, but he easily intercepted her. "Where are you going?" "Somewhere far away from you." Vincent smirked at her. Not so fast, Babygirl. Before she could say anything else, he grabbed her and brought her into the restroom and locked the door.

What's with him and locking doors? Also, why the bathroom? He brought her to the handicapped stall at the back of the bathroom and locked the door. "Vincent, this isn't a good idea. What if we get caught?" He reached in between her legs and pulled her panties down. "Elle, who cares? Don't think, just feel." He smells so good! I can't concentrate with him being so close! She whimpered when he dropped his pants and lifted her up against the wall. Vincent kissed her and was about to get started when security barged in the room.

"Break it up love birds! I'm giving you 5 minutes to politely leave the club quietly. If not I'm throwing you out." What the fuck?! Mother of God, why can't I get laid in peace?! They both stopped and quickly dressed themselves. The security guard left, and Laurel bolted out the door into the night before Vincent could say another word. Damn it, I almost had her! I'm heading back to the hotel. I can't take it anymore.

---

2:15am in Suite 620 - I can't believe that I almost had sex in a public bathroom! What was I thinking? Laurel was exhausted after the concert and was relieved when she took off her heels, leaving them near the hotel door. She went to her suitcase near the closet and pulled out her toiletries and pajamas, when her cell phone rang. Who could that be? Laurel pulled her phone out of her black clutch and read the text message, "Be safe tonight, Chica! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! - M" She laughed and put her phone down. I kind of already failed that one. I almost had unprotected sex in a public restroom! Shaking her head, she turned on her bedtime play list on her cellphone and inwardly groaned at the first song that started to play. (Rock With You - Ashanti) Well at least that's better than Or Nah by the Weekend. Laurel turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up as she wiped off her makeup.

Vincent entered his hotel suite and was puzzled at seeing black heels near the door. Whose shoes are those? This better not be some kind of sick joke. Immediately thinking it was Miranda, he ran through the sitting room, and paused outside the bathroom. "Fucking great, the god damn zipper is stuck!" Upon hearing Laurel's voice, he immediately relaxed. Finally, I have a chance! He walked into the bathroom and came up behind her, "Maybe I could help you sweetheart." She tensed upon feeling his presence. Jesus! How does he keep doing that? "Go away, I'm sure Miranda misses you." Without saying anything, Vincent grabbed the zipper and untangled the snag. Her heart skipped a beat as he unzipped the dress, then she stopped him before he could go any further. Laurel turned around and instantly melted upon seeing his dark brown eyes.

The wall in his heart broke down and Vincent charged at her. The tension broke as he removed the dress and kissed her as if the world were going to end. She grabbed his shirt and tore it off his frame, while he unbuckled his pants. "Wait, can't we talk first?" she asked as he took off her bra and panties. He laughed as he picked her up and walked into the shower. "Elle, just stop. No more talking." He put her down and grabbed her bodywash and began washing her body. Oh my god, his hands are something else!

---

She put lotion on and started putting on her pajamas, when one of her favorite Mariah Carey songs came on. (When I Saw You) She immediately began singing along, lying in bed feeling sleepy. "Soft heavenly eyes, gazed into me transcending space, and time. While I was rendered still, there were no words, for me to find at all. As I stood there beside myself, I could see you and no one else. When I saw you, when I saw you, I could not speak, I felt so deep woah, when I saw you, when I saw you, I'd never be, I'd never be the same..." Vincent turned all the lights off and came to bed and got under the covers. Why does he smell so good? This bed is so comfy! She snuggled up next to him and fell asleep. He would've finished what they started, but he was exhausted after the shower and passed out next to her.