Chapter three: Into the city and making bonds

Hi! I'm going on vacation monday night and i won't be back until Whensday evening so i'll try to update as much as possible. hope you enjoy reading!^^

Ps. This picture is so cute!^^

A large shadow overwhelmed us. I looked up to see an very VERY angry sebastian. Like he had a dark aura surrounding him, his eyes glowed pinkish and he had his fore veins pumping out. (I don't know how it's called >< those thingys that pop up when someone is annoyed or angry in a Anime?) "what do you two think you are doing?" he asked in a very dark and cold tone. "U-uhm Sebastian...." Finny began. "(Y/n) we are going out soon, so would you like to get ready?" he asked with his obviously forced close eyed smile. EEEK!! SO CREEPYY!! "U-uhu! Yup!
N-no problem! Bye!" i studderd and quickly nodded my head and dashed off feeling a little guilty over leaving Finny there.

I quickly got in my room and looked in the mirror. I looked like a mess! Dirt covered everywhere including my ears and tail, witch wasn't gonna be easy cleaning out. Normally licking would be my first option but i knew i wasn't going to get far with that...... So i decided it was time to take a bath. I hate bath's! Just like other cats i hate to get wet.I slipped my uniform and whatever i was wearing underneath it off, and got a towel. I have my own bathroom so that was handy. I fulled the bathtub and got in. I shudderd, like i said i hate to get wet. I grabbed the soap and started with my ears. Then my tail was next.

Sebastians Pov:

When i saw Finny with (Y/n) together hugging i didn't like it at all. Yes i know i don't know (Y/n) very well but when i come close to her i can smell her soul. It is very sweet. Almost so sweet i disgust it. Yet it is lovely, perfect even. I feel protective of her.. I stopped in my tracks when i heard running water. Surely young master wasn't bathing.... I walked to the source of it and found myself in front of (Y/n) room

The door of (Y/n) room was slightly open. I'm pretty sure that (Y/n) isn't bathing.... She is a cat cats don't like water.... I opend the door and saw (Y/n) in the bathtub water barely covering her breasts and knees. I was having trouble controling myself. Those ears, that tail,NO! controle yourself !

(Y/n) pov:

I was humming while i was washing myself. Until i heard a sound and the feeling i was watched by something
(A duck! No? Okay..) i just ingored it. "Excuse me!" i let out a loud hiss until i noticed it was Sebastian. "O-oh Sebastian it was just you i-"BANG!! The door closed. Wut? O.o "okay that was weird....whatever!~ ^^" and i continued washing myself.

Timeskip~~~~!!!!

We were in the carrige, Sebastian was driving and me and young master were inside. "Where are we exactly going young master?" asked curious. "Somewhere i rather didn't" he awswerd. The carrige came to a stop and Sebastian peeked in. "Young master, (Y/n) we are here." we stepped out and as soon as we did i saw a little house/shack. Sebastian opened the door and we were surrendered by darkness. I perked my ears up. Trying to hear something, or someone.
"Hii~hii~hii~, welcome Earl....."
I also saw someone in red clothing.
"Oh!~ SEBAS-CHAN~~~!!!" he ran to us. I hissed. "Oh my! What an adorable cute kitty!" he reached for my ears. But i have him a loud warning hiss and attampted to scratched him. He tch'ed me and turned to Sebastian. "Ah, it must be fate we met sebas-chan~" Young master had a irritated look on his face. He talked to a man with long white hair wich covered his eyes. Something about; payment, smiles and a murder. Apparently Master got what he wanted and we got back to the mainsion.

At midnight~~~~~

It was raining, badly. After 2 minutes you could hear thunder, i was really scared of this and couldn't sleep. I wanted to crawl in bed with someone in my cat form and snuggle. I couldn't go to young master. Mei-rin would probably push me off the bed, Bard and Finny...... Well i could go to Finny but he sleeps on the other side and i don't want to walk around. So i was going to go to Sebastian. He sleeps right beside me. I got out and peeked out. I made my way to Sebastians room and knocked, it was opened immediatly. My cat ears and tail dropped and my eyes watery, i was really scared. He smiled warmly and let me in. His bedroom wasn't special, but certainly cleaner. He sat on his bed and patted his lap. I sat on it. He was warm so i snuggled into his chest. He petted me so nicely i almost fell asleep. "Now my dear, what seems to be the problem?" his chest vibrating from his smooth voice. I explained everything and he kept petting me until i fell asleep. This certainly made Sebastian my closest friend. To humans it wouldn't mean much but to cats..... We cats sleep most of the day and don't get to know other cats often. That's why, to know eachother we snuggle up together and sleep. We get used to eachothers scents and is our way to strengthen bonds with other cats. I had a save feeling with Sebastian.