Wednesday night

Witney's pov
The girls all came to my house on Wednesday night. The boys were at Marks again. We had just finished our homework and my parents were making dinner.
"So what's up with you and Val" Peta asked Jenna.
"Last time I checked we were only friends" Jenna said back.
"Hm" Emma said. "Well Witney?" she added.
"What?"
"Who do you have a crush on"
"No one really I feel like all the guys at our school are dirtbags or already taken"
"What about Mark?" Jenna asked me.
"Friends that's all we'll ever be"
"Liar" Emma said.
"I'm not lying"
"Sure" they all say. I roll my eyes.
Honestly I do like Mark, ever since I was a freshman I liked him. Freshman year I went out with some seniors and every time they would want to have sex with me and I told them no. They always broke up with me next. Mark was always there when I cried from that. He just held me and made sure I was safe and it was comforting. I kind of hate that I learned how to tell if a boy is good or not because I never get to have Mark hold me. That night at Marks house I realized he cares about me, sort of. He made sure I was safe and even if it was stupid he still did it for me.
"Girls dinner is ready" my mom screamed from the bottom of the stairs. We get up and go downstairs to the dinning room. My parents had made pasta for us. After dinner we all went outside and started swimming. Me and Jenna were laying out on chairs tanning. My brother Cade came up to us.
"What do you want" I asked.
"Your friends"
"Gross little boy"
"Actually I need help on something"
"What"
"Um...girls" he said awkwardly.
"Why would you ask your sister about that" Mark said. "Yeah she doesn't know a thing about them but us on the other hand" Val added.
"Why are you guys here" I asked.
"We wanted to come swimming"
"You have a swimming pool in your backyard" I said.
"So we're friends" Mark said. By now all of the girls are out of the pool and sitting on a chair.
"Hey beautiful" Maks says to Peta as she walked into the house. They all walking into my backyard and sat down with one of the girls. Val sat next to Jenna and I listened to their conversation.
"You look hot in a bikini"
"Thanks Val" she said. He put his arm around her and laid down with her. Mark came and sat down next to me.
"Hello witters"
"Hey"
"Something wrong" he asked. I grab his hand and bring him inside. I walk up to my room and sit on the bed.
"I went on a date with a freshman in college and he isn't leaving me alone. He keeps texting me dirty things he will do to me"
"Oh um did you like him, well before he started doing that"
"Yeah kind of"
"Well obviously he wasn't right for you"
"Mark you always say that. You tell me that the guy isn't right for me. When will I find the right guy" I asked starting to shed a tear.
Marks pov
The guys were all at my house playing video games in my room. I hear the girls at Witney's house, they are swimming in her pool out back. I think of seeing Witney in a bikini.
"We should go swimming" I said.
"Dude why your pool is always freezing"
"Witney's isn't" I said with an eyebrow raised.
"I don't know isn't that intruding" Val asked.
"Jenna is over there in a bikini" I said.
"I'm in" he said. We all get on our swim trunks and go to Witney's house. Her dad opens the door for us.
"Hello Mr. Carson, Witney invited us over for a swim"
"Don't you have a pool" he asked.
"Yes but Witney told us we can come over"
"Ok their still in the backyard"
We go back there and the girls freak out about us being at their place. We didn't really care that much so we sat down with them. I sat down next to Witney and she looked so good in her bikini. She pulled me up to her room to talk, I've been to her house so many times it doesn't mean very much to me. She sat me down on her bed and she sat down next to me.
Witney told me what happened with this guy that she went out with. Gosh this poor girl she never gets a break from terrible guys. She asks me when she will find the right guy.
Shit. What am I suppose to say now.
"But the perfect guy is right in front of you" I say leaning in closer to her.
"Mark what do you mean"
"I mean I'm totally into you" I said. She scooted closer to me. Our lips about 3 inches apart.
"Well I'm totally into you too" she said. I grab her face and passionately kiss her. Our lips moved in sync perfectly. I laid her down on her bed and run my hands over her gorgeous body. I get my tongue in her mouth and start licking inside of her mouth. I go down to her neck and kiss it fast. I gave open mouth kisses all over her neck.
"M-mark we have friends to get back to" she barely whispered. I kept kissing down her body. "And my family is home" she added. I stopped kissing her and sat her back up. I gave her one more kiss before I picked her up and carried her downstairs. Everybody was in the pool swimming and splashing each other. I started running still holding Witney, I jumped into the pool with her still attached to me. Everybody was in the shallow end so while we were underwater I gave her a kiss. We go back up to the surface and start breathing heavy.
"God you guys were under for a long time" Sasha said. Witney wrapped her legs around me and I held her till we got to the shallow end. "So what did you two talk about" Emma asked.
"Nothing" Witney answered.
"Yeah they weren't talking at all" Maks said breaking his make out sesh with Peta.
I looked over at Witney and her cheeks were just as red as mine.
"Where's Jenna and Val" she asked. They all pointed to the cave. Witney looked over at me and smirked I gave her the same look back. We both dove under the water and swam over to the cave. We listened carefully to hear them talking.
Jenna's pov
Val keeps flirting with me but I know he's just being a boy. We were sitting inside the cave of Witney's pool. Val was holding my hand and rubbing his thumb across it.
"I was serious earlier about you looking gorgeous in that bikini"
"You said it was hot"
"Well I should have said gorgeous"
"Thanks" I said. There was a really awkward silence.
"So how about after this we can go to my house and practice our lines for Romeo and Juliet" he asked me.
"Sure" I said.
At Val's house
"We can just go over the lines" I said.
"Ok then let's get started" he said. We started talking back and forth in old English. It was confusing but if you read it carefully then you were suppose to understand what the words mean.
"This make no sense at all" Val says confused.
"Juliet believes that the kiss would be a prayer and Romeo says it's a sin once it happens knowing how bad it is for them to kiss. Juliet tells him that it's not a matter of sins, it's a matter of prayers that you can recover from" I explained.
"Um yeah that makes no sense"
"Ugh did you even hear a word I said"
"Yeah just that doesn't make sense to me the whole metaphor crap"
"Yeah that part can be a little confusing"
"Ugh I'm gonna fail this class" he said falling back into his bed.
"I can help you Val, if you don't understand part of it just call me and I can come over or you can come over to my house" I said smiling. "Thanks beautiful" he said back. My cheeks turned red and I chuckled lightly.
"So where were we" I say looking back down at my script.
"Um actually were at the kiss" he said.
"Oh so we can skip that" I say flipping to the next page.
"Wait Jenna if we get picked in class we will have to kiss so we might as well"
"I guess so" I said. He started leaning in and so did I. I felt his soft lips press against mine. He starts pressing hard and so do I. We parted the kiss after about 2 minutes.
"Well we can't do that in class" I say.
"No but I don't know if I can stop myself from not doing that in class" he said.
"Well it's getting late, Val remember what I said call me whenever."
I leave my house and go up to my room. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I see Val is calling me.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey beautiful"
"What's up"
"You said to call you whenever"
"Yeah if you need something" I said laughing.
"Ok well I need something"
"What"
"You" he said. "Look out your window"
I go over to my window and Val is in his room holding a sign that says 'will you be my girlfriend'
"Yes" I said in the phone.
"Cool, goodnight my gorgeous girl"
"Goodnight Val"