Senpai Noticed Me!

Start from the beginning

"What is it, Nijimura-senpai?" You asked.

"A-ano, I'll walk you home, is it okay?" He asked nervously which made you stunned.

"E-eh?" You asked in confusion, tilting your head sidewards, asking yourself if you weren't dreaming.

"Kise said he's going somewhere so he won't be able to go home with you. He asked me to bring you home instead." Nijimura said while scratching his head. You turned to look at Kise behind him, whose currently giving you two thumbs up, and you immediately got the message so you smiled gratefully at him.

"Are you and Kise dating?" Nijimura suddenly asked while heading on your way home. His question made you flabbergasted and realized no one knew you were just the best of friends.

"Oh, we're not, we're just friends." You answered hurriedly while shaking your head.

"Oh, that's good news." He said in a low voice but you still heard it.

"What do you mean?" You asked as your imagination runs wild, but you managed to calm yourself even for a bit.

"I really like you, at first I already had my eyes on you. Then, when I got to be with you and know more about you, I didn't realize I already fall for you. I just want to ask, can I court you?" - he said which made you stopped your tracks and got stunned of what he said. He placed both of his hands on your shoulders while looking at you and waiting for an answer. Of course, you love him so you'll say yes.

"Yes." - you said which made his lips formed into a smile and he quickly hugged you.

'OH MY GOD. SENPAI DOES NOTICE ME' you thought to yourself.

"Oh, and don't call me senpai, okay?" - he said and you just nod.

Kasamatsu

As you were walking through the hallway reading your book, not focusing on the way, you suddenly bumped into someone which made your book fell to the ground.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking were I was going!" - you said as you pick up your book, which he also picked up and resulted into; both of you holding the book and your hands. (a/n: this is too clichè Ofmg gais im so sorry lol)

You looked up and saw it was your long time crush since middle school. It was Kasamatsu Yukio! (A/n: Since he's a year older than you, when you selected a school to go in your high school you knew where he goes to so you picked Kaijō)

Your heart began to race, and you felt heat came rushing up your cheeks so you immediately look down.

"It's okay." - he said, so you look up and saw a hint of blush on his cheeks, but you thought you were just seeing things so you shrug it off.

You bowed and made your way to your classroom. 'OMG! I SAW HIM TODAY! KYAAAH~!' you said as you screamed internally (A/n: I'm so relate in here lol coz this is what I do when I see my crush *sCREAMS INTERNALLY*)