Forgotten Trust

Chapter 22: Forgotten Trust

Elias "POV"

2 months ago...

"Take it out" I urged out a yell.

"Shit Elias!," Violet screamed out.

"She doesn't know about what happened does she Elias," Kyle explained.

"No and she won't!," I argued.

Kyle drove his way through the woods of the moonlight night. A pack of wolves howled as we made our way up the mountain top. The moon was brighter then ever. It was the perfect time to go hunting.

"Well shit!." Kyle explained as he brought out his pistol.

"Oh fuck!. Why didn't you tell me about you know who?," Violet asked as she pinned up her jeans.

"Because I didn't know what she would think Violet," I explained.

"Well fuck. She doesn't know about you and your sadomasochistic skills does she?" Violet explained.

"She knows about that. She won't argue to talk about it though. Violet. You need to keep your mouth shut. We won't be able to find anything tonight" I explained.

"Well I knew you were going to blow this. It's all fucking messed up how you dragged her ass out to the shack yet she doesn't know about us." She explained petrified of the cold.

"That's not my fucking fault?" I explained.

We ran up the hill toward the shack. Violets black hair blended perfect in the woods. Her checkered purple shirt and black jeans made her seem impossible to catch. Kyle made his way up toward the top of the mountain.

"So I figured Elias. After the hunt we can go home... my house I should say. Get ourselves fucked up after I grab a few condoms." She laughed.

"What are we in high school again?." I laughed.

"Yeah. Those were the good days," she laughed.

"I'm with Kaylen... not with you Violet so stop asking," I growled at her.

"Just fuck her off. She's still basically a virgin and has no sense in your sexual life or ours. Maybe you should just get rid of her ass," she explained.

"I can't... and I won't." I explained.

I ran up toward the mountain top thinking of the time I went with Kaylen up the mountains with the ribbon toward the shack just a few days ago. But Violet broke the thought and came up.

"I wanna fucking chain you up Elias. And she can't do that. I can do all this and fulfill your needs as a masochist. But she can't."

"I need you to shut up Violet!. Stop arguing about her. I love her and you haven't even met her," I argued.

"Whatever," Violet snarled.

We made up towards the top of the mountain where me and Kaylen once hung out at. The moonlight shines across Cherry's ravine. The ravine Kaylen first was introduced in my world.

"It's perfect isn't it?," Kyle smiled as he stood across the windy ravine over the moonlit ground.

"Kyle you and I are fucking perfect," Violet laughed as they starting kissing up a storm.

"Violet!," I argued.

"What!. What the fuck are you going to do about it Elias!." She snarled.

"Just stop messing with Kyle. You can do that when you get home," I yelled.

"One time I knew you as this crazy ass world. But now... now you've fucking changed. Ever since you met that girl you became so... nice!," She yelled.

"Damn it Violet!. I will cancel this hunt if you keep arguing," I yelled.

"Elias. Do you remember when we were kids?. When we always got into trouble. When you grabbed my hand and made our way around toward the back of the building. And you showed me your little thingy thing. And I showed you mine in the cold wet rain. Or when your aunt would mess you up so much you had to hide all your secretive pains with me.? What happened to those days?," she asked.

"I've changed," I smily responded.

Violet turned around and sat down on her knees. She was a hella pissed off. But I could give a shit. It didn't seem that important to me. All she wanted was sex. Boys and fun games. But I wasn't interested in that. Anymore at least.

"Elias I'm going to tell you something.." she asked.

"I will fucking murder that girl and do whatever I want to her to make you think she isn't worth you. Unless you change your ways with her. It's not right that she gets this easy relationship with you and I got fucked up with it. It's like your trying to protect her," she argued.

I dropped my gun and turned to face Violet in the face.

"Go ahead Elias. Hit me, do whatever you want. I give you my permission to fucking rape me." She argued.

I turned around ignoring the situation and walked off.

"Okay!. I understand. Go ahead and fuck off!. You'll do the same thing to her!. Better yet she'll do the same to you!," She laughed.

"You won't!," I yelled back.

"Watch me," Violet laughed as she put on her cute little black masquerade mask as if she was the perfect set for a murder mystery.

Violet turned around and ran off into the moonlight with Kyle. I quickly inhaled deeply and trembled to my knees. I had to fix this before it got out of control.

It wasn't going to play right. If Kaylen knew about Violet and about the acts that I've done she would never forgive me. She would never want to be with me.

I turned around and ran down the forest as fast I could. I skimmed my way through the moonlit pines of the forest and broke my way onto the road. I quickly slammed my gun into the trunk without even caring if it would shoot and blow off. I didn't care what Violet can do. I only cared about what she may do to Kaylen. If she gets ahold of Kaylen. She'll never end up being the same again. She'll be different and she would hate me.

I unhooked my vest and jogged my way into the car. I quickly ignited the engine and slammed my feet onto the pedal. The truck roared aloud as I drove down the highway toward Newhalem.

E N T W I N E