"Well look who's decided to come back to the waking world!" he said with far too much cheer in his voice. Your head throbbed at the volume of his voice and you closed your eyes again, squirming against the ropes. "Oh, poor (Y/N)." You tensed as he said your name before looking at him again. Then the man's eyes flashed black and you tried to move backwards, all in vain of course. 

"Who the hell are you?"

"Well meat-suit here is some daddy of two named Henry, but as for myself well..." he looked away and then chuckled, "That's confidential."

The knife was tracing the skin on your arms while he chuckled. You squirmed and tried to distance yourself but he gave you a warning glance. "What do you want then?"

"You should know," he slid the blade down and held it close to your neck.

"And you know that I'll just sit here and keep my mouth shut."

The knife pressed against your arm again before the demon looked at you, "Going once?" You didn't budge. "Going twice?" The blade pressed harder against your skin. "Fine," he muttered as he slit the first cut. Blood trailed down your arm while you stifled cries of pain, your teeth practically glued together. "So that's how this'll go, huh?" he shrugged and moved towards you, "Fine by me."

(Dean's POV)

 It had been way longer than an hour and I was starting to worry. Sammy was lying on the bed, and nothing was going to wake him up. I grabbed my jacket and got in the Impala before driving down to the drug store (Y/N) was headed to. When I got there, a bag was in the parking lot with pain meds in it, and I assumed it was (Y/N) that was the holder. 

When I walked inside, the door dinged and I saw a man walk out from a room behind the counter. "How may I help you son?" the man said with quite a pleasant tone. 

"Was there a girl here earlier tonight? She would've been getting pain medication?"

"Well, Dean, you have made my life much easier by coming here."

I flinched at a few things. A: He knew my name; and B: His smile was far too weird. 

"You son of a bitch!"

(Y/N)'s voice came through the door before the sound of sharp splitting and cursing came. I looked back at the man and saw his eyes flash black before he lunged out at me. 

(Your POV)

You had snapped the beam that held you up and fell to the ground with a thud. Your body was covered in open wounds, some deep and some not, while blood stained your skin and clothes. While you tried to get up, you could hear Dean and the demon fighting outside; and as much as you wanted to help, as soon as you tried to get up your head spun and the room blurred. A loud, ear-piercing scream came from the outside room before the door swung open and Dean stood in the doorway. He raced towards you and held you gingerly in his arms. You coughed and a bit of blood came out before you lightly smiled up at him.

"I thought you said you'd be fine?!" he exclaimed worriedly. "Don't worry, we'll get you back and patched up."

You nodded, but couldn't feel much of anything. Once you two were back at the motel, the sun was rising and Sam stirred in the bed. When he sat up and saw Dean carrying you in he looked at you both in shock before moving and getting the kit. He held his head but didn't complain about any pain. 

"Boys, I'll be alright" you mumbled through coughs and blood gags. 

Dean ignored your protests and patched you up while Sam rested on the other bed. "I miss one night and all of hell breaks loose..." he mutters while lying down. 

You smiled a bit and Dean gave one in response. "Don't scare me like that, (Y/N)."

You shrugged and looked at him, "It's not like you can't live without me."

Dean looked at you and shook his head before kissing you passionately on the lips. You didn't respond at first, shocked at the reaction; but you soon melted into the kiss and leaned into his hand that rested on your cheek. 

When the two of you broke apart, there was a disgusted groan from sleepy Sam and a chuckle from Dean. You giggled as he kissed your forehead. "Actually, (Y/N), it is exactly like that. I couldn't live one moment without you."

"Good." When he stared at you confused you giggled, "I love you too, Dean Winchester."

Sorry it's a weird ending, but I wasn't sure how to end it... Meh, I tried.