*I noticed Shawn was looking guilty so I decided to ask him if he had anything to say*

Stacey: Do you have anything to say Shawn?

Shawn: No... Not at all..

Stacey: Are you sure

Shawn: Yeah

Stacey: Alright..

Shawn's POV
Man I didn't know she was going to do all this I'm constantly debating in my head if I should do this or not. If I don't tell her she'll never know but if I do tell her she'll be crushed. But it's better she knows now than never so I mine as well tell her now. Here goes nothing.....

Shawn: Stacey I actually do have something to say.. Its a confession I have to make...

Stacey: What is it?

Shawn: Okay the reason why I did this is because... What you did to me back in highschool in our freshman year

*Jayden and Alicia says together "What did she do in highschool?"*

*Stacey has a shocked look on her face*

Stacey: I thought you forgot about that and I told you not to tell anyone until I was ready...

Shawn: Well that's the reason why I did that to you.. I mean look at you and look at your sister Alicia and Jayden are perfect and you and me ? Well I have to live with the fact knowing that my girlfriend that was supposed to be faithful to me did something hoeish and slutty like that...
YOUR A HOE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A HOE IN MY EYES THE REASON WHY I HAVENT LEFT YO ASS YET IS BECAUSE I FELT YOU DID THAT BECAUSE ME....

Alicia: WTF DID MY SISTER DO IN HIGHSCHOOL AND WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME STACEY ?!?!

*Jayden noticed that Alicia was getting mad so he wrapped his arms around her waist for support*

Stacey: OKAY FINE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID I'LL TELL YOU! IN 9TH GRADE ME AND SHAWN JUST STARTED GOING OUT BUT HE WASNT TREATING ME RIGHT HE WANTED ME TO BE THIS PERFECT ASS GIRLFRIEND AND HE HAD A PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING I DID! HE NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE TO BE MYSELF AND SHOW HIM THE REAL ME WHICH IS NOT A HOE...

*Stacey starts crying*

Stacey: I FELT UNLOVED AND UNWANTED SO TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER I PAID THE FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL TEAM $100 EACH TO RUN A TRAIN ON ME UNDER THE STAIR CASE DURING LUNCH PERIOD....At first I was enjoying it but soon I felt disgusted in myself.... I wanted to stop but I could just stop like that because I paid them $100.. So when I saw Shawn walking in the hallway I was embarrassed but I used him as a excuse to leave them.. I had a extra $100 dollars in my pocket so I gave it to them so they won't ever talk about it again. And with that I fixed myself up and went to go find Shawn but by the time I got to the hallway he was gone....

*Stacey Starts To Cry*

Alicia POV
When I heard what my sister did I was Mad Confused and hurt I've always told Stacey she could tell me ANYTHING no matter what and she does something like this? BULLSHIT

Alicia: FUCK THIS SHIT STACEY YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS AND YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE MY BLOOD.. *Starts crying* I CANT BELIEVE U DIDNT TELL AFTER ALL THESE YEARS .. IM NOT GONE CALL YOU A HOE BECAUSE YOU WERE HURT BUT I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU WERENT TRUTHFUL TO ME

*Alicia walked out the hotel*

Shawn: Man wtf did I do I dont even want to get back at them I just want to fix all this .. I deserved to get my ass beat. Jayden ran after Alicia and Stacey ran off somewhere and I was limping trying to find her.

Stacey POV
After Alicia said that to me I knew she was mad. Im thankful she didn't call me out my name but I'm upset we wont be speaking for a while. I knew I should've told her but I didn't know how to say it and I didn't want her looking at me different you know ..? Now I really gotta fix this... I need my sister and I need Shawn..

Jayden POV
When Alicia stormed out the room I didnt hesitate to go after her I knew my baby was upset. When I found her she was in the car crying she was in the back seat. I got in the back with her and she laid her head on my chest and cried as i comforted her

Alicia: Jayden *crying* how could she do this she's my sister.. *sobs* I love her so much and I'd always be there for her..

Jayden: I know ma I know just please relax , you know about your heart condition.. you don't need to be stressed out or mess up your beautiful face .

*I said as I kissed her passiontely*

She deepened the kiss and I could tell she needed this she was pulling on my clothes.

Jayden: (Groaning) Baby .. lets wait till we get home

Alicia: (Moaning) No baby .. I - I need you now .. Fuck Me

I didn't hesitate to do so either I ripped all her clothes off and rammed into her with everything I had

Jayden: (Groans) Damn Ma you tight as fuck

I kept my member inside of her as I was kissing on her jawline down to her breast. I could tell she was enjoying it by the way she kept scratching my back and moaning my name like crazy. I dont know how she did it but she managed to flip us over and she started to ride me.

Jayden: Aw shit baby (Groaning)

She went up and down and in circles. It was like heaven on earth. We went for about a hour and we fixed our clothes and was on our way home. I got in the drivers seat and Alicia got on the passengers side. Before I even pulled off Alicia was sleep. JT (Members name) was too much for her too handle I kissed her forehead and pulled off.

Jayden- Good Thing my windows are tinted.. I said to myself.

Stacey POV
I had to get away from it all It was too much to take in all at once. I went to the poolside just to relax my nerves I felt someone touch my shoulders.. I looked up and it was Shawn

Shawn: Hey

Stacey: Hey Shawn I'm pretty sure you hate me right now

Shawn: No I don't hate you.. I just wish we were on better terms so that way this wouldn't have happened

Stacey: Shawn you didn't give me a chance... I thought I was unimportant to you

Shawn: No Stacey I love you....

Stacey: ...You never told me that before, I think all the medication is going to your head

Shawn: No Stacey... This isn't medication.. I think it's love

*They Kiss Passionately and Relax In The Pool Together*

Y'all vote and comment if you liked my book. -Jayden