Ch.11:First Date

Alexis' POV

I wake up only to find Jun Pyo and Jan Di fighting. I sigh and hit both of their heads.

"Yah what did you that for",exclaims Jun Pyo. I reply in a sleepy tone,"Be good kids. I will be going out." I pat their heads and walk to the bathroom.

I take a shower and get ready to go out.
I was so busy with school and 'love drama' that I really didn't ever get to tour around Seoul.

I put on some light makeup. Concealer,mascara,and of course baby lips. I curl the ends of my hair and it reaches my waist. I have really long hair. Since the weather is warm today I decide to wear a skater dress that reaches my mid thigh. It was white and had a flowery pattern with a brown belt. Lastly I put on a pair of white wedges. I'm ready.

I bid my goodbyes to Appa,Umma,Kang San,Jan Di,and Jun Pyo. I finally go out. The first place I'm going to is..................Lotte World!

If you don't know what Lotte World is,it's okay. You have just never experienced life before. Lotte World is an awesome amusement park in Seoul.
Look it up.

I walk through the busy city streets of Seoul and hail a taxi. The taxi stops at an amusement park and I get off.
"Wahhhh",I say to myself. Lights were shining everywhere and it was huge. I pay the taxi driver and head to the counter.

"100 tickets please",I say to the receptionist.He gave me the tickets and I paid.

I quickly run to the closest ride. It was called twirling teacups. (A/N:I've never been to Lotte World so don't judge if the rides are dumb)

When I was done twirling around I get out of the ride and onto the sidewalk.
Someone suddenly bumped into me.
"Sorry",I quickly say and bow.

"Alexis",I hear.

I look up only to find~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wait for it -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A CLOWN!!!!!!!

Haha just kidding! It was Woo Bin.

My eyes widened,"Did you follow me?"
"Maybe",he replied. I pinched him.
He jumped up,"What was that for?"
"Never stalk a girl and then surprise her. Now lets go."

I took his hand and walked to a ride called banana boat. It's basically a boat that looks like a banana and it swings a lot.

After that we went on other rides and ate. It was a very fun day.

I was walking home and Woo Bin insisted that he accompany me.

"Sooo,nice date right",I say while walking. "Date?" "Yeah,we went out and had fun as a couple right",I reply.
"So we're a couple that fast huh",he said. I blushed,"Yes." "Well good then",and he held my hand.

Woo Bin's POV

I held her hand and she smiled at me.
My heart literally melted. She was too cute.

I don't know what came over me but I grabbed her other arm pulling her to face me. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and said,"Saranghae."

Then I started twerking in the middle of the street out of pure happiness. Haha! Just kidding! That would be weird.

(A/N:I love trolling you guys*does evil laugh but fails by coughing*)

I kissed her. On the lips. It's wasn't long but wasn't too short either. It was very sweet if you ask me.

She hid her face due to blushing.
How adorable!

She ran inside her house and I stood there smiling.

End of Chapter

Hey guys! So this chapter wasn't very long but do not worry. I only made it short because now the real drama will start on the next chapter. Yes,be hyped.
I hope you guys can forgive me for being such a butt. But let's be glad I finally updated! Don't forget to.........

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY

AND ENJOY!!!!

Bye my shining stars!

-Leila AKA Alisha