Ch.8: You kissed who?!

Alexis POV

We went inside and smelt the familiar smell of our home. Then we saw Umma,Abba,and Kang San standing in front of the door with huge smiles plastered on they're faces.

Then they come closer and start bickering about how they will stay at Jun Pyo's mansion and become rich.
They used fortune through their daughter. Wow! I can't imagine that but then again,it is Jan Di's parents.

All of the sudden Jan Di says that they don't need to worry about Jun Pyo and her anymore. Then she goes inside our room. I follow her and find her crying.
"What's going on?" I asked her. She confessed quickly because she couldn't hold it in anymore. "Me and Ji Hoo sunbae kissed and Jun Pyo saw it happen." She cried softly. Suddenly I felt a tug of pity and not just for Jan Di. But for whole situation.

After I heard the phenomenal story, I told her that I understood. I comforted her and told her that she should be 'fighting' like she always says. She seemed more relaxed so I decided to tell her my feelings.

"I kinda like Woo Bin and he likes me but I never really told him that I like him", I said in a shaky tone. She looks up at me and her eyes widen. "Well why didn't you just say so! I get your feelings but be careful. He is apparently a Don Juan." She told me. Hmmm, I thought Jan Di would be more strict about it but I stand corrected. She then told me that she wouldn't tell anybody even if it depended on her life.

To this I went to bed more tranquil.

Woo Bin's POV

I enter my bedroom and change into more comfy clothes. I then get into my bed and cover myself in pure silk. I think about how I blurted out my feelings to Alexis. 'Aish....how did I lose my game'.

What is she doesn't like me. Agh, I'd feel so embarrassed. The more I think the more I fall deeper and deeper into sleep.

Alexis' POV

The next day I wake up and get ready for another awkward day. I start by brushing my teeth and taking a shower. Next I put a waterfall braid into my hair. Thirdly I put on some mascara,clear lip gloss,a hint of blush,and eyeliner. Finally I put on my uniform and pair it with black booties.
There I'm ready for the day!

I then pedal all the way to Shin Hwa with Jan Di.

All day at school we haven't seen a single F4 member. Me and Jan Di were waiting outside after school and then we saw him. Jun Pyo. Jan Di called out his. He looked at us but ignored us. 'Aish. Jun Pyo, just listen'. He got in his car and drove off. Me and Jan Di got on our bikes and went after him.

When we arrived at his place, he got out of his car and was startled to see us standing in front of him. "H-hey you. Stop following me", he said. As he tried to get away Jan Di chased him like they were children. I giggled.....alot.

Then he got back in the car and took off . Then an amazing thing happened.
A girl took us into her cool car and followed Jun Pyo. The girl looked familiar. OMG! We started chasing him on the road. It was like super spy action. Then we came to a screeching halt.

The girl got out of her car,took a stick, and started beating Jun Pyo. We got out of the car too. "Noona, stop it", said Jun Pyo. "Noona",me and Jan Di
said confused. As he was beaten I couldn't help but smirk. Then the girl came out and said,"Sorry for my brothers actions. Oh and you can call me Noona. Won't you join us for dinner?"

*In The Evening, Jun Pyo's House*

We all eat at the table with Yi Jung and Woo Bin. Me and him have a few glances. Noona notices but she doesn't say anything.

The next day after school we all meet up at Jun Pyo's house. (Including Ji Hoo) We sit in the living room and she discusses what we should do with the 'kiss' situation. (Yes now the whole gang knows)

Noona finally suggests that we do a competition with three sports we have to play. We all must play and only the three in the 'kiss' situation can play. It will be fair game and the first person to win two games shall be proven innocent.

The three people who are related to the situation get to pick the sport. They reach inside a box and pick a piece of paper. Noona takes the paper from them. She unfolds one and reads it aloud.

Horse back riding race. Great!

Woo Bin's POV

The next day we(Including Ga Eul) meet at the horse stadium. Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo are racing against each other. We all talk about how Ji Hoo has a better chance of winning.

The race eventually starts and Ji Hoo is in the lead. Then they take off outside of the stadium. All of us are waiting eagerly. I walk up to Alexis and try to act like everything is normal.

She just talks normal too. Then I blurt out,"Do you like me?" 'Stupid stupid Woo Bin'. She answers,"Maybe. You asked, figure it out." She walks away.
'Wait is that a yes.' I smirk.

She totally likes me.

All of the sudden people shout,"Jun Pyo sunbae is here!" We all run outside and see Jun Pyo on his horse. And he came first. I don't believe it.

All of us are shocked. Jun Pyo won.

Alexis' POV

The next day we all once again gather at Jun Pyo's mansion. Noona takes another piece of paper. She doesn't read it aloud.

The next day I get ready. Yesterday I said something to Woo Bin. I felt good because it was like super mysterious.

I decide to make myself cute. Since I'm not going to school I wear skinny jeans,a purple sweater,a gray beanie, and some dark brown combat boots.
I curl my hair and get my teeth to whiten. Finally for my makeup I put on some concealer under my eyes,blush,a pink lip scrub,eyeliner,and mascara.
I am ready.

I get out of the house and decide to go walk to Ji Hoo's house. I want to talk to him about the sports. As I'm walking, I see a white sports car and Ji Hoo in it crying.

I quickly run up to the car and open the door. "Are you okay?!" I ask him. He just hugs me and and sobs in my arms.
I help him get out of the car and into his home. As he leans on me while I'm taking him to his house, I tell him,"Its okay. I got you." He hugs me.

Something I didn't know was that Woo Bin was watching us in the distance.

After comforting Ji Hoo I go out to find Woo Bin. Since I couldn't find him I asked Yi Jung and he gave me the address of a bar.

I walk to the bar and see a heavily drunk Woo Bin. I immediately grab him and help walk him over to his car.
An orange sports car.

I get him in the car but since he's too drunk,I have to drive. I know what your thinking. Yes I can drive a sports car. I had one in America.

In the car he jokes about fruits. I finally arrived at Song mansion. I help him walk to his room. I lay him on the bed and he attempts to kiss me. Luckily I dodged it and he blacked out.

Woo Bin's POV

I wake my head hurting badly. I get up and on my night stand I see a bottle of aspirin and a note. I ate the aspirin first
and took the note.

It Read:By the time you read this I'll be gone. I left some aspirin for you and if your head keeps hurting just drink some green tea and don't drink so much next time. -Alexis

I smile. 'Wait what did I do while I was drunk'.