A Final Authors Note

Hello to everyone who still waits around hoping I'd update this. A lot has happened in my life in the last five years, though most notably in regards to my absence, I came out as transgender in the fall of 2016, and have been transitioning to male both socially and medically since then. My name is Victor, and I use he/him pronouns. That being said, I no longer feel comfortable writing such explicit lesbian content; personally, it feels invasive and like I am trying to remain in a space where I no longer belong. I'm sorry to everyone who wanted more out of this story, and so very grateful to you all for giving my words a chance, and my younger self a place to get creative and come to terms with my own sexuality (even though that identity has since changed). I hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during this crazy fucked up year, and I wish you all the best going forward.

Also i know it's a bit of a sensitive topic, but I'm a Larrie and I have been since I joined the fandom in 2011, and I'm tentatively going to be co-authoring a Larry fic over on ao3 with a good friend of mine. If that goes anywhere, and any of you would still be interested in reading what I have to say, I can update this one more time with the info for that once it starts rolling.