Part Two

Dave didn't look up at Karkat, gulping quietly. The combined cold and nervous energy coursing through his body made him shake even more, to his own dismay. He groaned, clenching his hands into fists.

"Just.. Do it quick, before I lose my nerve.."

Karkat swallowed quietly, nodding a bit shakily.

"Okay.. Hang on."

He slowly raised his hand up so he was eye level with Dave, lightly biting his lip.

"Dave-.. All joking aside.. If you get freaked out or anything.. Tell me right away."

The small knight nodded, rubbing his arms again, still trying to generate some body heat.

"I-I will."

Karkat nodded back, taking a shaky deep breath. He slowly lowered his hand, opening his mouth. Red saliva pooled in the corners of his mouth, tongue slicked and slightly out stretched. His breath washed over the smaller man, sweet from the apple juice. Dave shivered slightly, looking at the large pointed teeth that hung overhead. Slowly and gently, Karkat tipped his hand, letting Dave slide down and onto his tongue. As he looked around, the muscle under him shifted slightly, cupping around his body.

"It-.. It's really warm in here.."

Dave looked around, biting his bottom lip as he looked around, eyes focusing on the dark pit at the back of his throat. He shivered slightly, seeing the uvula dangling above the top of his gullet, and the darkness not too far below.

"That's the point, I suppose.."

Dave talked to himself, laughing humorlessly. He knew there was no way Karkat could answer him. The large troll let out a small breath, swallowing a small bit of saliva. This action was magnified many times for the small knight, throwing out his hands in front of himself as he tipped forwards, falling on his chest.

"Dammit Karkat be careful..!"

Dave shouted, pushing himself up. He propped his arms up underneath himself, laying so his head faced the open portion of his mouth, feet facing the other way. The tongue curled gently around him, cupping his body. The heat coming off of the muscle wrapped around him started working its way through his body, stilling the shivers that kept taking hold of Dave's body. He sighed quietly, sinking a little lower onto the soft surface of the tongue. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad..

On the outside, Karkat had shut his eyes, still sitting at the table in the kitchen. His hands rested under his chin, holding his head up. He'd never imagined that he'd ever be in a situation like this with Dave.. He shifted him in his mouth slightly, letting out a small breath through his nose. It was.. Strange.. He could feel the tiny breaths he let out against his tongue, his small hands, flexing and moving against the muscle.. He could taste him.. He paused, shifting him in his mouth again, lightly running the muscle along his body. He felt Dave stiffen, stopping his actions.

"Karkaa~t..?? What're you doing..?"

Karkat jumped, mouth clamping shut unexpectedly. Terezi was standing in the doorway, a devilish grin on her face. Karkat of course couldn't answer with his mouth full, eyes widening. She sauntered in, tapping her characteristically blood red dragon cane.

"Don't think you can hide from me, Karkitty~ I can smell you!"

She smiled wider, walking over.

"I smell apple juice.. Is Strider nearby? You two seem to be nearly attached at the hip these days.."

She stood next to him, tilting her head to the side. Her red eyeglasses glinted, an arched eyebrow rising over the rim.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

She thumped him strongly on the back, causing Karkat to lurch forward. The shock of the hit sent Dave falling to the back of Karkat's throat, triggering his gag reflex. He coughed loudly, thumping a hand to his chest as a small lump squeezed its way down his esophagus, kicking and squirming madly. He froze, a sickening feeling washing over him as he realized what had happened, holding a shaking arm over his stomach.

"Oh-.. Oh Gog.."