I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 6

Mulai dari awal

I giggled, my embarasment slowly disapering,

"Paybacks a bitch, huh?" I asked with a smile.

"Touche, again" He said with a smile.

I smiled with him and looked at the kitchen clock, It's three-thirtyfive and I'm still not tired,

"I'm not tired yet." I told Kyle, while slightly distracting him and grabbing two cookies he had taken out for himself.

"Neither am I, by the way I saw that!" Kyle said with a chuckle.

I stood up and grabed my purple, signed by Jordan Witzigreuter, cup from the cupboard and sat back down.

"Crappppp." I whined, I forgot to get Kyle a cup.

Kyle laughed and got himself up and got my mickey mouse cup.

"Silly kiddddd." I said with a teasing smile.

"Excuse me, atleast I'm not the one who freaks out, when spongebob is on the television!" He said with an equal teasing smile.

I shook my head as he sat down and poured both of us some milk in the cups.

"Fanksss yuu my gooodd sirrrr." I told Kyle, in a weird accent.

"Yurrr wellffcome my dear ma'dam." Kyle replied.

We both chuckled and I dunked one of my chocolate chips in the milk, and so did Kyle.

"So this is really fun and interesting." I said with a smile.

"what is? Eating junk food at three in the morning?" He asked with a small laughed.

"Yeah that, mostly you living with me! Like look at us, this is only the first night of you staying here, imagine what other things will happen!" I said ecxited.

"Oh I gotcha, ya I know! This is actually really great, because who knows what other great stuff will happen."

We finished eating our cookies and chocolate and drunk our milk. Come on now, don't judge us, I'm sorry we're acting like three year olds!

I smiled at that thought.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Nothing its just that we are acting like three year olds, maybe even worse." I said with a giggle.

"Haha, so do you want to watch a movie since we ain't tired?" Kyle asked me.

I thought about it for a minute. If my parents come down, they might get mad if this becomes a daily thing, but I really don't care.

Oh what the who!

"Sure, but what movie?" I asked with a smile.

"Depends, what kind do you wan't to watch? Comedy, action, family, kids, horror, terror, scaryyyy?" kyle asked.

"I'm not dumb, Kylebear, I get what you are getting at, with the horrow, terror, scaryyyy." I said with a smile.

"You got me." He said with a lopsided grin, and shrugged.

I humphed, thinking about the consequences of watching yet a nother scary movie with Kyle.

Well let's see I can die of being scare, I will not sleep tonight, I will be screaming my lungs out.

All negative things...

"Uhm.. Kylebear I don-" I started thinking of an excuse to convince him to watch a comedy instead.

"No dumb excuses." Kyle said still with his lopsided grin.

"Fine, you got me." I said with a smile.