Ch. 25 | The Beautiful Damned (Part One)

Depuis le début

She didn't move a muscle.

Aiden's bumped his nose against hers, "There is nothing normal about you, Ava-Marie." Her lips parted and his eyes fell to them, "You don't think it's twisted, you think it's exciting. You want it." His menacing hand snapped to her throat, "You hate that you want it." She gasped and tilted her head up, and their unfamiliar mouths touched. Ava whimpered as Aiden's lips brushed against her parted ones; they were damp and warm, and they smelt of her arousal. She opened her mouth a little more, catching his lower lip between hers, tasting herself. Aiden pulled back and drew himself up to his full height, towering over her, "But you can't stop yourself from wanting to venture further into the dark with me." With his other hand he unbuckled his belt and pulled it free, "It's okay to want it."

Ava closed her eyes, listening to the way the leather brushed against the denim as it snaked through the loops, and how the metal pin clinked against the buckle. The sound stopped but she didn't hear Aiden drop it. She opened her eyes and found the belt still in his hand. He released her throat. She swallowed.

Aiden lifted the belt to Ava's eye level then gripped the buckle at one end and dragged his other hand along it's length until he was holding the other end, his dark eyes focused on her face all the while, watching fear and intrigue shape her features. "Lift your head up," he grunted. Ava looked from the belt to Aiden then raised her head without quarrel. Aiden laced the thick leather strap around her throat and slipped the tail end through the buckle, pulling until Ava's mouth hung open and her breathing was reduced to a raspy whisper.

He leant down and flicked his tongue over her parted lips. Ava whined and tried to move closer but he kept her back, "Not yet." He pulled the strap tighter until her eyes widened and her air passage was closed off. Her hands came up to the strap and she tried to loosen it to no avail. Aiden tutted and shook his head, gently pushing her hands down, "Stay calm. Be patient," his eyes glittered like onyx, "Wait for it," he rumbled.

Ava waited and Aiden watched.

By and by, the lack of oxygen to her brain made his face start to blur from her vision and the world darkened around the edges until there was nothing but black and an unexpected transcendent feeling of peace.

Aiden pressed his mouth against Ava's and loosened the belt, bringing her back to full consciousness with a kiss.

Ava's heart sped up at the feel of his mouth on hers, as he kissed her with more tenderness than he'd ever shown. His lips were soft, supple, full and flawless. She sighed and stretched upwards, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth down onto hers, passionately. Aiden let go of the belt and slid his arms around her waist, groaning as he felt her tongue touch his lips. He pressed into her and let his tongue meet hers. She moaned louder, gripping him tighter, wanting him -needing him, urgently.

Aiden sensed her desperation and it made his erection strain even harder against his jeans. She was so eager to feel him, almost as much as he wanted to feel her, and it made him want to take her in that instance, but she was virgin and as much as she enjoyed his talents, Aiden knew that he wasn't a man that was crafted for easy consumption. Ava would need to be eased into it.

"Lay down," he growled against her lips.

Ava whined; she wasn't ready to stop kissing him yet. She'd waited for this, imagining how amazing it would be just to meet at the mouth with him, and Aiden certainly didn't disappoint. He kissed like a love song that you had to put on repeat to truly appreciate it the way it deserved.

Aiden brought his hands up to where Ava's clasped him tightly around his neck and pulled them away, overpowering her passionate resistance. He drew back and gave her a stern look, "When I tell you to do something; do it." He let go of her hands, "Now, lay down."