Ch. 25 | The Beautiful Damned (Part One)

Start from the beginning

Ava arched her back and her moans blended together into one long, blissed out high note. Her mouth formed the shape of an o and her body convulsed around Aiden's magic fingers, then she saw it –the full effect of the blinding white light bursting behind her scrunched up eyelids.

Aiden pulled his hand out and crushed his wanting mouth greedily against her opening, groaning as her sweetness flowed gratuitously across his taste buds.

Ava inhaled sharply and sat up. Her brows knotted together in astonishment at the erotic sight of Aiden suckling at her with his eyes closed so his long lashes laid against this cheek bones, complemented by the guttural vibrations of the deep sounds he made. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. The sensation heightened and she could feel the white light expanding, shooting out of her pores, making her glow. She felt otherworldly, like a fantasy that had been locked away in human form, set free by this virtue defying man. "Jesus Christ, Aiden!" she squeaked, throwing her head back. Her body soon followed, free falling through space and time, writhing and jolting until she couldn't take it anymore. She planted her feet against the mattress and pushed back from him. She automatically curled into herself, panting, sweating and staring at the crumpled section of bedsheets in front of her face, focusing so avidly that she could see every fibre. In that moment, Ava realised that she'd been asleep her whole life, but she was awake now and everything looked different, everything felt different. She felt different, like the world had suddenly let her in on its best kept secret. She knew stuff now –she knew what it was truly like to be alive.

"Your first orgasm?"

Ava was brought back to the present by Aiden's warming tone. She tilted her head to look at him. He was standing now, watching her carefully with the hint of a smile playing around his lips. Even he looked different. She didn't know how to describe it properly, but it was like he had become realer. She could SEE him and he was so much more than flesh, bone and a beating heart, so much more than a man. He was God in the middle of a human experience, because only something bigger than a mere mortal could make her feel the way she felt when she climaxed like that. Aiden had made her tap into something higher, that she was certain of, and it was amazing. He was amazing.

Shakily, she rolled up onto her knees, "No, but it feels like it." She ran her hands up her arms; even the touch of her own skin felt different, like she was buzzing with the same magic. The sweet jolt of an aftershock spiked in her bones and she clutched onto herself. "It's never been like that."

"It's never been bad?" he teased.

Ava frowned and looked away. Her magic buzz quickly dissolved back into guilt. It was nice while it lasted, but she couldn't pretend that she didn't still believe that they were wrong for being together like that.

Aiden's hint of a smile faded and his jaw tightened. "It's not bad, Ava," he said in a clipped tone.

She sighed, "I may not have been with anyone but I know what's normal and what isn't, and this thing that you have with me, this twisted fetishized fantasy, it's not what normal people do."

He kissed his teeth and tugged his vest over his head then flung it on the ground, glaring at her. Ava unconsciously bit her lip at the sight of his chiselled tattooed torso. Aiden regarded her lust-driven gaze and cocked his head to the side, "Do we seem normal to you, Ava-Marie?"

Ava pulled her lip from between her teeth and shook her blue thoughts away. She jutted out her chin, "There is no 'we'. I'm not like you, Aiden. I'm normal..." Aiden's eyes flashed. He flexed his fingers and the muscles in his arms undulated menacingly. Ava pressed her thighs together and swallowed, "Or at least I was."

"You never were," he said gruffly, "I couldn't bring this out of you if it wasn't there already." He crawled up onto the bed, his black eyes locked onto her, holding her still as he advanced, warning her not to run.