Ch. 25 | The Beautiful Damned (Part One)

Start from the beginning

Ava gathered larger fistfuls of bedsheets as she moaned and arched her back. She didn't want to tell him what his confessions were doing to her, she was sure he could feel it -she certainly could. It was like every time he did something right, her body would bow and this dam inside of her would open and reward him with her honey.

Aiden bit his lip and groaned, enjoying how easily she melted for him, how she had coated his finger in gratuitous amounts of her nectar. He increased the pressure but kept his speed the same, each textured stroke as slow and smooth as the last and kissed the inside of her knee. "Tell me," he purred. She squirmed against his hand and the dam opened again.

Aiden kissed higher, then without warning, he slipped his index finger inside of her so fast that Ava's body bowed again accompanied by a strangled gasp.

Her eyes shot open and stared aimlessly at the ceiling, the white expanse of it translating prelude to the bright white light that had been on the cusp of greeting her whenever he had almost let her climax, "...God!"

"Tell me how it feels, Ava-Marie." He rotated his finger inside of her tightness, stroking each wall with slow masterful precision, making a sticky wet sound.

Ava hesitated. She knew what he was doing; he was trying to draw her out, make her admit to the things that she didn't want to admit to him or herself, that it felt like heaven and hell had finally found common ground, and that as long as they had this, they could co-exist together until the end of days. If she said it out loud she felt as if her soul, that was already so inclined to his desires, would cling to him for good, and that was exactly what he wanted. She pressed her lips together.

"Look at me," he demanded, refusing to let up. Ava raised her head and peeked at him -God he was gorgeous, especially on his knees with his alluring face between her quivering thighs. "How does it make you feel that it's only made me want you more, that even now," he pulled his index finger all the way out, giving her opening time to lock up again before he went back in with his middle finger added to the equation, stretching her a little wider, "I am fighting myself to take my time with you?" He rotated them both, drawing them in and out as he did so.

Ava's eyelids fluttered and she swooned and dropped her head back onto the mattress.

Aiden pulled out then pushed his finger back into her with the same quickness, pressing them inside of her till they reached the hilt, and held them there, "I told you to look at me," he smirked.

Ava forced herself to raise her head again, tightening her grip on the sheets, struggling to take her focus off of the pleasure enough to form a coherent sentence. "I feel...oh my...god...I feel guilty...like I should hate it," she admitted, her fractured words rushing out of her quickly while they still could.

"But you don't," Aiden stated. He kept his eyes locked on her as he kissed higher, his mouth now exactly three quarters of the way between her knee and her sex,

"No, I don't," she sighed, "But I should. It's bad."

Aiden cocked his eyebrow, "You think it's bad that I want you like this?" He twisted his wrist so that his palms faced the ceiling and curved his fingers. He pushed them in and out of her, slowly, deeply, each stroke reaching a special spot that made Ava part her thighs wider without contemplation. Every time he touched it she jerked and her moans came automatically. It was like playing with a doll with a voice feature.

She grew wetter.

He moved faster.

She moaned louder.

He thrusted harder, pumping his curved finger and hammering against her g-spot, deep enough that the base of his palm pressed up against her sex, rubbing back and forth against her hardened clitoris.