Party Popper

I walk past Dillon who's on the phone with my mother. "Yes I know you want grandchildren. I want kids too." He says to the phone. "I'm going upstairs to get ready." I tell Dillon who nods at me and rolls his eyes. He's doing that a lot lately.

The guests are due to arrive in an hour and im not allowed to leave the house because Dillon is setting up a surprise for me outside. With nothing else to do I decide to call Kylie and get ready for the celebration.

"You have to look extra sexy tonight." She says with a lot of excitement in her voice. "That month flew by." She adds. "Not that I've seen you much during it, who goes on a 3 week honeymoon without writting to their best friend!" She squeals.

I laugh as she throws a red dress at me. I catch it with ease. "I'm not wearing that!" I exclaim, holding the dress at arm distance from myself. It's tight and early too short for me. Kylie giggles. "Do you wanna get some tonight or not? It will show off your nice ass and long legs." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"I don't have to dress up for Dillon to want me. He's practically horny 24/7." I tell her half jokingly and roll my eyes. Kylie groans lowly. "But it's a month since your wedding and you have to dress up for the party. So it's either that dress or a plastic bag, and honestly I'm not even giving you that choice. So fit that fine ass into that dress or ill force it onto you!" She rants.

I laugh, lifting my arms up in defense. "Alright." I tell her taking the dress into the bathroom. "Don't forget this!" She shouts throwing a red lace bra and matching panties at me. I groan at her. "Kylie." I scold looking at the underwear. It's actually quite pretty.

She gives me a quick look and I scoff at her. "Fine." I give in taking those too. "And also-" She begins but I cut her off. "That's enough for now Kylie!" I call from the bathroom. I can hear her sigh. "But you need matching shoes!" She shouts.

My beat friend is crazy..

"You look beautiful Dear." Compliments Dillons mother as I approach her with Kylie by my side. I give her a huge smile while she pulls closer to her for a tight hug. She's wearing a black, strapless dress which reaches half way down her thighs and hugs her nicely.

"Have you seen Dillon?" I ask her when she finally releases me. She looks around at the crowd for a second then looks back at me. "He was with his father a moment ago. I'm sure he will show up in any moment now." She explains. I feel Kylie take my hand in hers. "In the mean time, we will go dance." She says and pulls me towards the centre of the dance floor.

Kylie begins to sway her hips to the rythm of the music. "Come on! Loosen up!" She shouts over the music. I laugh at her foolishness. I haven't partied since I met Dillon, other than our wedding day.

Kylie takes my hands and starts shaking them around and jumping around to the music. Deciding that I'm not gonna get away I start to sway to the beat too.

Not too long into Kylies favourite song I feel a pair of strong hands grip my hips gently. From the burst of sparks and my sense of comfort I immediately know who those hands belong to. Dillon leans over me and snuggles his face in the crook of my neck. "You look amazing." He whispers and kisses weak spot behind ear.

"Kylie can I steal her away from you?" He asks with a smirk. Kylie groans in response. "If I said no you'd still take her anyway." She states. Dillon smiles at her, pulling me into his chest. "Thanks." He winks at her and pulls me away from her.

"Only because it's your month anniversary!" She shouts after us. I giggle and give her a small wave before Dillon twists me around so I'm facing him. I give him a soft smile. "You look beautiful." He says again as he closes the distance between us.

"You already said that." I laugh as we swing to the slow music. Dillon chuckles. "And ill say it a million more times tonight because it's true." He tells me and plants a soft kiss on my cheek. "You know I love you right?" I whisper. "Of course." He answers peacefully.

I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, giving in to the pleasurable sensation he gives me and the slow music. "It has been the best 6 months of my life." Says Dillon, he traces small circles on the small of my back with his thumb.

"I'm so glad I found you." I confess. Dillon chuckles. "Although I wasn't the best mate at the start." He reminds me. I laugh, lifting my head off his shoulder and looking at his beautiful, silver eyes. "You were useless." I admit making him frown.

But soon his frown changes into a smile as I poke his cheek. "But you're more than amazing now." I tell him. Dillon twirls me around as the music speeds up. He pulls me back into him roughly making some of the oxygen in my lungs force out.

My head spins as I look up at Dillon. "What was that for?" I ask feeling slightly out of breath. Dillon breathing becomes heavy and deep. "Your scent is changing Jess." He whispers. I look around and find that the pack is looking directly at me.

Confused I look back at Dillon who's eyes are black as night and muscles are tense. "Baby?" I ask, touching his arm gently. Dillon flinches taking a small step back. Frowning I feel my finger tips heat up. At first a warm fuzzy feeling spreads from fingers to my arm, then across my entire body.

I can feel my blood rush through my veins. Although my skin feels hot, my blood feels cold. "Dillon. Somethings wrong." I say, referring to my cold blood. The soft warm feeling soon increases again and I feel my skin burn. Cold sweat drips down my forehead as a throbbing headache begins to form.

I groan as the pain increases and spreads across my body. Especially in my lower abdomen. "Dillon." I whimper as I look up at him through watery eyes. "What's happening?" I ask dropping, but Dillon catches me and lifts me into the air, wherever he touches, the pain gently subsiding.

"You're going through heat baby." He informs me.

__________________________