Chapter 4

Woohoo!!!! Im backkkk!!! I kinda got an idea already so yea! Lets go~~!

-----------------------------

Aby's POV

2 weeks later...

I was sad, but sort of happy at the same time. If I conceive his child, Suho's life as an idol will be ruined and I might be kicked out of the house.

I can't. 

I walked back home from the convenience store, thinking of what will happen in the future and what happened in the past. I didn't even notice when the dark clouds in the sky hovered above and started to pour heavily.

Ever since young, I thought the rain was God's tears. I still do so. I cried together with Him. I was drenched from head to toe.

I opened the door slowly. I walk into my room to change, leaving a trail of water droplets from the main door to the room. I closed and locked the door. I sat down and leaned against the door, breaking down into tears again.

After I stopped crying, I changed into comfortable clothes. My stomach felt empty so I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I looked around and saw no sign of mom. I shrugged and opened the fridge. I saw my favourite pudding and took it. As I was about to put a spoonful of the pudding into my mouth, I felt like vomiting.

I put the pudding down and rushed to the bathroom and vomited. I rinsed my mouth and went out again. Strange... why am I like this?

I tried to eat again but failed and rushed to the bathroom, again and vomited. Suddenly I recapped on what happen to me and Suho.

I ran into my room and took my phone. I searched, "Symptoms of pregnancy". And I found it. It says, 'Vomitting when trying to eat something in the first trimester; Morning Sickness.'

Oh my gosh.. Does that mean I-I'm... Pregnant?! No way Aby no way... this is not true. But if it is, I have to tell mom... this is bad, really bad. If mom finds out I lost my virginity to Suho, an idol, she would be mad at me. I can't tell Suho about this too... Aish...

I couldn't eat my favourite pudding. I took a few deep breaths and texted mom about this. Feeling nervous, i pressed send.

And it was sent.

How will mom react? Omg...

-----------------------------
A/N:

Heyyy! This chapter was short.

Sorta cliffhanger for this chapt. Idk when i will update again but i will try my best to update as soon as i can.

School stuff is killing me. Homework homework homework urgh.

Dont be a silent reader!

Kamsahamnida!!!!

P.S. to be honest idk wats the symptoms of pregnancy...

Edit [180114]: this 2018 self knows.