001

Kim Seokjin went to visit his aunt's and uncle's gravestone like always. As he was walking up to the gravestones, he saw a girl standing there, grieving. He went closing and closing and notice that the girl was his cousin or more like his sister.

"Came here to grieve?" The young man asked.

"Of course, I came here to grieve. They're my par-" The girl knew that voice, it was special to her, she turned around and saw her cousin.

"Oppa!" She yelled to the young man.

"Yah! Kim Jinah, you finally returned!" Seokjin said as the two hugged as if they didn't see eachother in forever, which it was forever.

"Oppa, you still are handsome." She praised the man.

"Well, I've been born handsome." He praised himself.

"C'mon lets go settle your things at home." He said grabbing his suitcases.

"These things are heavy!" Seokjin exclaimed as he looked down at his non muscular arms.

"Hey, I've been gone since 4-5 years and you might get some muscle in those tiny arms if you keep on carrying them!" She said to the struggling man.

"Yah, since we are on the way to the house I should tell you some stuff." Seokjin said putting on his seatbelt.

"Oh, okay. Spill it to me." Jinah said in a relaxed tone.

"When I turned 18, my parents gave me the huge house as a present. I couldn't live alone a huge house, so I have 6 other guys staying with me." He said biting his lip.

"Where is Aunt and Uncle living now?" She asked.

"Don't worry, they're living in a condo in the countryside." The young man told her.

"And who are these 6 other dudes?" Jinah asked.

"The '6 dudes' are the guys that always came over our house all the time. Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook." Seokjin said listing all the '6 dudes' names.

"W-why are 6 dudes living with us? Don't they have their own houses?" She exclaimed.

"Well, I thought I would be lonely living alone without you and the parents, so I had the guys live with me. Don't worry, your room is the same. I had no one touch the room, so it's pretty dusty." Seokjin told her as he pulled in the driveway. Jinah glanced at the house that she didn't stepped in years.

"We are here!" Jinah said putting her arms up. Jinah waited until Seokjin was in front of her at door because that would've awkward.

"Yah! Guys! Come down and greet a special person!" Jinah eyes widened at the act of Seokjin yelling. 4 guys rushed down while the others walked down the stairs. They all lined up one by one as if they were getting a punishment from a teacher or something.

"Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung or Taehyung Kim!" Taehyung said with a rectangle smile.

"I'm Park Jimin." He said winking at me. You can tell he was a player by his looks and the way he dress.

"I'm Jung Hoseok!" A brightful guy said making Jinah slightly smile.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. It's nice to meet you." He bowed politely.

"I'm Kim Namjoon." Namjoon smiled with his dimples.

"Min Yoongi. Don't ever call me oppa, come close to me or even make eye contact with me. " A cold guy said as he left.

"Don't worry about him, he'll warm up to you sometime." Taehyung spoke.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked while licking his lips.