Morning

Kouha's pov
Lights streamed to my eyes as I slowly and tiredly got up from bed.
I felt something heavy on my leg. I look down to find Ansera still asleep on my thighs. I noticed her different clothes. She must have took something from my closet. (Pic)
Well, I didn't mind since I found a note saying how that dress started getting itchy and she had to take something from the closet.
I stretched and got out of bed. Yawning, I got myself ready for the big day ahead.
Ansera's pov
I fluttered my eyes as I woke up from my little "dream".
I looked around and realized I was still in the palace.
Hmm, where's Kouha?
I found a note next to a dumpling on the table.
Yo, Ansera,
How polite. (Take note of sarcasm)
I had to leave for a while. Don't worry I'll be back. I left a dumpling on the table in case you were hungry.
Kouha~
I took the wrap off the dumpling and took a bite. It was pretty good.
After finishing it, I jumped off of bed and got myself ready. Looking around to make sure no one near, I changed my clothes. (Has ability to summon stuff same way in Sword art online but button are more colorful and detailed)
I put on a white, light blue-like dress with navy colored sleeves . I looked in the mirror and saw the little crown that came with it.
Oh well.
I adjusted my hair and went out the door to explore.
-----------------------------
Yay we met my goal of 30 votes, and 200 reads. New goal: 40 votes and 300 reads.
I am sorry for the chapter's shortness. It had to be short and sorry if I couldn't give the chapter a good description. I promise the next chapter will be way longer.
*bows in apology*
Plz vote and leave a comment.
Until the next chapter,
See ya~
*^*