A Change In Style

Ansera's pov
Kouha seemed to be staring at my necklace a lot once he took notice. We have been talking for a few hours and he hasn't taken his eye off my necklace once.
*grooooowwwll~*
I realized I skipped lunch earlier and it was about time for my dinner by now. I turned a bright red. Kouha noticed this immediately.
"I just realized you must have skipped lunch entirely," Kouha said. "Wanna get something to eat in the palace's kitchen?"
"Um I-I c-can't," I said flailing my arms.
*grrooowwwwl~*
*blush*
"Well, your stomach says otherwise," Kouha said in a matter-a-fact tone." I'm getting you something to eat. It must have been hours since you last ate. It's my treat."
Next thing I knew, Kouha was dragging me by the back of my kimono to the kitchen. My face heated up to a bright red. Maid were looking at us.
"Kouha!" I whispered. "You're embarrassing me."
"Oh, sorry," he dropped me when we were right in front of the doors to the kitchen.
"Ouch!" I said rubbing the back of my head that had taken most of the impact.
Kouha balled the side of his fist into his hand like he got an idea.
"If you don't want any attention, the u should change," Kouha said pointing at my green commoner kimono.
"W-what's wrong with how I'm dressed?" I said, blushing at how he's staring at my clothes.
(A/N kouha is NOT a pervert especially not at age 7 >~<)
"Well, you're dressed as a commoner and they're aren't many dressed like one in the palace," he said casually. "Plus since we are going to be staying in my room for most of the time, you should wear something more casual."
"O-Ok, I guess," I said hesitantly.
I really didn't want a maid to go through the trouble of getting clothes for.
Kouha picked up my hesitation and he dragged me,again, to his room.
He told me to wait patiently as he looked in his walk-in closet.
Wait! Is he sharing his clothes with me?!
"Uh um, you really you don't have to share clothes with me, you know," I said awkwardly.
"I know but I want to be a better friend," Kouha said still rummaging in his closet.
Just how much clothes does he have?
After waiting for like 10 minutes or so, Kouha walked out of his closet.
"Sorry, it took so long," Kouha said." Since you're a girl, it's hard to find clothes that suit you. Here."
He threw the clothes at me.
"I'll wait here, and you can go change in the bathroom," he said sitting on the bed as I went inside the bathroom.
After changing in the outfit Kouha gave me, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a simple white dress. It was knee length and the top's straps had to be wrapped around my neck.
(Imagine it like Resha's dress from Rave Master. The one where she met Shiba in.)
I wondered why Kouha would even have a dress like this in his closet.
I came out to find Kouha taking a cute little nap. I guess it couldn't have been helped. From the looks of it, he was very tired. I guess I'll go and do something nice for him.
Kouha's pov
I fell asleep since I didn't get enough sleep last night due to a weird banquet where father's month anniversary with his marriage with Gyoken. I couldn't sleep until 1 in the morning. I was waiting for Ansera to change but due to my impatience and boredom I was knocked out in a jiffy.
I woke up to find Ansera napping next to me. I look around tired and found a box and a note.
I made you some food for you as thanks. I hope you like it~
-Ankhseram .•*
It had to be at most 3 hours that I was asleep. To think, she would be able to make food at such a young age. I opened the box to find such colorful decorative lunch. It was cute and must have took a long time to make. It kinda made me feel bad to eat it but I didn't eat all day either so. =Q=
I took a bite of my specially made boxed lunch my new friend made. It was soooooooooo good. After finishing the cute lunch, I looked over to Ansera who was on my bed. Her sleeping face was adorable. I covered my blanket over her and say at the edge of the bed admiring how she looked asleep. Her face changed from peaceful to scared. She was having a nightmare. I wondered what it was about.
"K-kouha," she whispered in her sleep.
Ehh? Was she dreaming about me?
"Don't leave me alone," she said asleep. Tears were brimming on her eyelashes.
"Of course, I won't," I said. I gently patted her head. Her faca began to ease a little.
It was already night so I decided to sleep with Ansera. Her face calmed down a little more. It wasn't entirely at peace until I touched her hand by accident. When I pulled away, she started to look uneasy. So I held her hands until she was completely relaxed. Before she was calm, her necklace glowed and she had said something so mysterious.
"A red rose and a white rose in a garden grew.
White rose was wise great leader to unite the garden.
Red rose was younger inexperience.
White rose invited black rose.
Pollen spread and made four more white roses.
Black rose burned part of garden and two white rose survived.
One white rose damaged and learned.
Other had no clue but wanted to protect the white rose and trusted black rose unaware.
Two white roses were special.
Red rose became the leader and invited many flowers.
Many pollen spread to make new 11 red roses.
Four were special.
My favorite rose so far is the special Red Tyrant."
After that we both fell asleep.
--------------------------------------
Yes!!! I finally wrote exactly 1000 word well minus this part. But hurray!!! I hoped u like the lil poetic speech Ansera said. Its kinda obvious what she said. Oh well u can guess what it is already probably. I worked really hard on this. Also I know this title sucks but i made a cute nightmare scene thing so yay. Sleeping with kouha in a bed together too cute. Also since kouha is a kid he won't be in his blood thirsty character that much but his kinder side. Also the poem might be terrible grammar but she was asleep. Oh also comment what u think of this chapter. Sorry if this A/N seemed mixed up but i stayed up until 1 in the morning for this so gomenasai. Please comment and vote for this story.
Bye for now~
*=0=* *yawn*