Chapter 2

Just saying there's a part in this story that you can skip over if you want, but it grazes over the boys' background, well mostly Harry and Louis's, but if you were wondering about any of the little details, this should answer everything.

---

Evelyn woke up at nine o'clock in the morning, to eat breakfast and say goodbye to Harry and Louis.

"Will the rest of the boys be there?" Evelyn asked, meaning Niall and Liam, as she took a bite of cereal.

"Yeah love, it's a talk show, they've invited us to come and talk about things. Rumors, the usual," Louis said.

Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes, Louis smiled, making Harry smile as well.

"Well there's always that," she said softly.

"It's worth it," Harry said, "if there was no rumors, there would be no band, and I would've never met Lou." He said. They stared into each others eyes, the couple were still madly in love with each other after being together for nearly twenty years. Evelyn watched them just stare at each other, she was in love with her dad's love, as weird as that sounds, half the world was in love with their love. Everybody wanted a romance like Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Harry glanced at his daughter, who was simply just staring at them, and chuckled.

Louis went back to eating, "your weird Evelyn." He said with a straight face.

"It's your fault." She claimed.

"What? How is it my fault?" He asked.

"Because I'm your daughter," Evelyn giggled.

Louis looked back up at Harry, then Evelyn. "Well, it's Harry's fault to. He helped raise you."

"How did I get dragged into this?" Harry asked innocently.

"Cause you married daddy," Evelyn said, trying not to laugh.

Louis stood up from his chair, "oh you're gonna get it now little girl." He said. Evelyn screamed, getting up and running away. Harry watched and laughed as Louis chased her around the house.

She ended up behind Harry, "save me dad!"

He picked up a spoon and held in front of Louis, "stay back!"

Louis fell to his knees. "Ahh! My weakness!"

Even though Evelyn was fourteen years old, she loved to just take a break from life, and be a little kid again. Every now and then, there would be a moment like this, and Evelyn adored it.

Louis got up smiling. Evelyn hugged Louis tightly, and in that moment, in the back of the head. She worried this wouldn't last forever, and that it will be over soon. Too soon.

2 hours later

"I'll be watching it," she said as they walked out the door.

"Eleven o'clock sharp!" Louis yelled back. "In the morning!" He added. Harry grabbed Louis's hand and pulled him closer to himself, Evelyn smiled. She shipped Larry as much as the fans did. She closed and locked the front door, both of the locks, just in case.

"Finally, home alone." Evelyn grinned. She went to her room, grabbing her phone and laptop, along with their chargers, and finally several blankets and pillows. She laid the blankets out neatly on the floor and put the pillows on top of them. Evelyn grabbed some food, for later in case she didn't feel like getting up, and two bottles of water. The bathroom was simply down the hall and there was a tv in front of her, she was all set for the whole day.