CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

"What? I cleaned and diapered it for years, I can asked about it." She said and then I tually snickered.

Justin huffed, "Mom, seriously can we not have this conversation right now. I'm butt ass naked." He said and she laughed again.

"Okay, okay. I'll leave so you can both get dressed," She smiled then turned and went down to my bedroom to Jazzy who was still shouting about how disgusted she was.

"Omigod," I said and I flung the blanket off and grabbed my underwear and jeans. Justin too got dressed quickly.

"I'm so mortified, I don't think I can ever look your brother in the eye again!" I hissed.

Justin shook his head. "Did you see the look on Jazzy's face? Fuck, I think I actually did scar her for life." He grumbled

I paused as I put my cardigan on. "Well, if I saw any of my brothers ding a lings I would need therapy I think," I said, honestly.

Justin raised a brow. "Ding a lings?" He asked in an amused voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes. A ding a ling." I said and he laughed and he put his high tops on.

I buttoned my jeans the covered my face with my hands. "My God, Justin, your brother seen my vagina and so did Jazzy. Please, kill me, just kill me now." I cried and Justin laughed.

"This is not funny at all. I'm so mortified right now I could die. Like legit just die, right here and now. Dead." I said and Justin laughed and again pulled me into him and hugged me.

"Let's just get to campus and try forget about this ordeal?" Justin suggested.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the apartment. "Fifty years down teh road and I will still remember this ordeal." I said as we walked down the stairs.

Justin was chuckling at me. "Best sex ever though." He waggled his eyebrows and I started laughing.

"You are such a guy."

I shook my head as Justin led to me to his motorcycle.

"Thank you," he smiled, uncaring.

It wasn't a compliment but I didn't want to ruin his little moment so I stayed quite as I straddled his bike. Five minutes later we where on campus, Justin parked the bike and we walked hand in hand into the cafeteria.

"Hola, chica." Rayne said as we walked to the table.

I looked around at my brothers and their friends. "Do you ever go to class?" I asked them and they shrugged.

They each guy hugged Justin and pretty much ignored me as I sat next to Rayne.

"Was it amazing?" She asked and Dante shot her a look that she shrugged off.

"Yeah, but the aftermath ruined my life." I admitted and Justin chuckled.

Rayne looked confused so I leaned in a whispered to her what happened. Now to be fair to her for at least eleven seconds she kept a straight face before she burst into laughter.

"It's not funny, Rayne." I said, annoyed.

I folded my arms when my brothers erupted into laughter. Justin told them and he was chuckling with them.

This was too much.

"I don't need this," I snapped and got up from my seat.

I spotted Jake chatting up a blonde girl near the lunch line so I walked over to him which would have being awkward if I wasn't so annoyed.

"We need to talk like right now." I said.

The girl just looked at me then to Jake. "Call you later?" He suggested, she nodded with her lips in a tight line then walked off.