I stormed out of the house, running far away as possible. I tended to cry a lot more as I ran further away. I didn't know where the hell I was going. It was late at night and I was pretty sure I was lost.

I slowed my pace as I realized I was on the bad side of town. Dogs barked as I walked down the street. I was creeped out. I wanted to be in Zayn's arms, but the way he looked at me with disgust, it would never happen again. I fucked up. I am a slut, like Zayn said.

There was a group of guys walking towards me down the sidewalk. I tried to avoid them, but that didn't happen. "Hey, pretty girl." One of the guys whistled.

I ignored them as I tried to go around them, but the guy with blonde hair mimicked my movements. "Where are you going?"

"I just need to go home." I told them, hoping the would let me go. I was wrong.

Another guy came closer to me, putting his hands on my waist. "You look like you would be fun for the night. Right, boys?" He asked, looking back at the group of boys. They nodded.

"Fuck off." I spat, glaring at them.

"Oooh, we got a fiesty one." One of the guys said.

I rolled my eyes, "Please, let me go." I begged.

The blonde boy shook his head, "Not so fast, babe." He said, pushing a piece of hair back thaft had fallen in my face. "We're not going go hurt you." He laughed.

His hands started to lower into the front of my pants and I pushed them away. "Don't touch me." I demanded, but he didn't listen.

I was forced against the fence as the four boys surrounded me. I was terrified. I didn't know what they were going to do to me.

"Stop. No. Let me go." I kept saying over again as they put their hands all over me.

"The girl said stop." I heard a deep voice say as the loaded a gun, pointing it in the boys' direction. I turned to look at the person; Ricky. "Get away from her." He threatened. They put their hands up defensively and backed away, walking back to their house.

I let out a deep breath, "Thank you." I told him.

"Don't mention it." He said, smiling. "Why are you out here this late?" He asked me.

I ran my fingers through my hair, "Zayn and I got into a fight so I took a walk. And now I'm lost." I said.

He lauged, "How about you come in and sleep it off and I'll drop you off in the morning?" He offered.

"Okay." I agreed without thinking. He smiled and I followed him into his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I heard my phone blare in my ear. With my eye closed, I answered it, "Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Grace!" A voice said into the phone, "Zayn's in jail!" I finally recognized it was Niall.

I gasped and sat up, "What happened?" I asked, getting worried.

"He was in a bar fight." Niall explained, "Guns were pulled, but Zayn is okay." He said and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. "He went crazy, Grace." Niall said quietly.

I sighed, "This is all my fault." I blamed myself, "Meet me at the police station in ten." I told Niall and ended the phone call.

I yelled for Ricky and told him what happened. He agreed to take me to my car so I could meet the boys at the police station. I was freaking out.

When I got to my car, I thanked Ricky and drove off as fast as I could. It was five in the morning and several people were headed to work that day. I put my blinker on and pulled into the police station, parking my car and getting out. The boys were waiting for me outside and once I met up with them, we all walked inside.

"Can I help you?" A woman asked.

"We're here to bail Zayn Malik out." Liam spoke to the girl as she typed his name into the computer.

She told us the price and Liam handed her the money, nodding after she counted the exact amount.

I sighed, pacing back and forth with my arms across my chest. Zayn wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. If I wasn't so stupid and almost hooked up with Harry, he would be safe at home.

Hearing the buzzing sound, I turned towards the big metal door as it opened, revealing Zayn. Zayn sighed in relief as he looked around the room, seeing us all there. He hugged everyone, except for Harry. They were still on bad terms. Once he got to me, I smiled a little. "Hi." I said softly.

"Hi." Zayn said, staring at me.

I looked down at my feet then back to him, "Um, can I take you to breakfast so we can talk?" I asked him, hopefully.

He bit his lip, thinking about the question. He then nodded, "Sure."

A/N: Wow, they both have lost their minds! So for Ricky, I kept thinking about Daren Kagasoff for him. He plays Ricky off of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I think he could play the part really well.

Sad news - this story is about to end! Possibly one more chapter then the epilouge. I'm sad, guys! :(

Today is the last day of spring break so I start school tomorrow. I'll try to write a long chapter all this week & update it by Friday. Does that sound good? Let me know your thoughts.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

ADD TO READING LIST