Our conversation took off from there. Me doing most of the question asking and her answering with a simple "yes" or "no". Which, for some reason, I didn't mind. I wanted to be asking questions, and I was completely fine that she wasn't returning the favor. 

That's when it went downhill.

"HARRY?" A high pitched squeal released from a womans mouth. 

That 'woman' happened to be Robyn.

and this 'woman' is someone I couldn't stand. The last time I spoke to her had to be high school. There was a reason for that. She was whereing a skimpy dress, that if I wouldn't have so much hatred built up, would admit looked quite nice on her. That was all she had going for her.

"Hello.. Robyn." I hesitantly spoke. 

In that moment, all  I could think about was getting out of there and bringing Margaret with me. I knew as soon as Robyn layed her eyes on me, she'd notice Margret, and then she'd do what she did best.. 

Be a bitch. 

To my surprise, she flung me to my feet and pulled me in for a tight hug. I left my arms dangling at my sides. She pulled away from me and stepped back so we were at least a foot apart. 

"Ooo" She furrowed her eyebrows at Margaret and laughed rudely, "Who's.. that?" 

I knew it. I knew Robyn was going to be a total bitch. I was so infuriated. who did she think she was talking to Margaret like that? I was just about to say something when i glanced at Margaret who looked even angrier then me. 

"I'm Margaret, his girlfriend." She stood up and placed herself next to me. 

I smirked at her comment, trying to hold back any further smiles that might come out of me. Just hearing Margaret say 'his girlfriend' sent an energy bolt throughout my entire body. I needed her. 

Just when I thought Robyn would give up, she came back yet again. 

"..and a cheater. Can't forget that one can we Harry?" She looked at me with joy in her eyes like she was proud she told her that. 

"Good seeing you Robyn." 

I grabbed Margaret and pulled her out of the cafe as quick as possible. I didn't want her around Robyn any longer then she already had been.

I knew Margaret was going to ask questions about what she had said, and I did not want to answer them. I never brought up that part of my life to anyone, not even family. Robyn knew that. But she thinks it's okay to bring it up to Margaret?

-*-

I waited in the living room of my new house for what seemed like hours. I was lifting boxes, and trying to straighten up as much as I could for her. The last thing I wanted Margaret to think I was, was a slob. I wasn't even 100% sure she would evens show up. 

I had to also come up with a logical reason as to why I didn't actually have a painting lying around.. It seemed like a great idea at the time, just to get her back to my place. I never thought ahead as to how I'm going to get away with this. 

I was setting down the last of the boxes in the living room when I heard knocks at the door that got quieter with each knock.

"Coming." I said, jogging to the door and unlatching it. 

When I opened the door, I saw Margaret standing with her arms crossed, thumb nail in mouth, looking at me nervously. 

"Hi.." She spoke quietly.

"Come on in. Don't be shy." I winked at her as I opened up the door for her and extended my arm out. 

She tucked her long wavy hair behind her ear and made her way inside.