Chapter 7

We walk out to where Lorelei and Brody are. Jake sits on the couch opposite of them and I sit beside him.

"Are you guys done making out?" Brody asks not looking up from his phone.

I clench my jaw.

"Are you?" I ask with attitude.

He looks up from his phone to me. He squints at me trying to find something to say.

He sighs and looks back to his phone.
I see Jake staring at me from the corner of my eye. I take a deep breath and look to him.

He looks at me confused.
"What was that about?" He whispers.

I shrug my shoulders.

~~**~~

We literally sat all together in silence for two hours on our phones, that was until we heard a vehicle drive.

"Party, finally." Jake says and pushes my legs off him.

He stands up and looks down at me.
I shut my phone off and stand up next to him. He pecks me on the cheek and walks to the door and invited them in. It was was Max and Katherine. I look at her in shock.

She comes to me when Max and Jake are talking.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Max asked if I wanted a ride, why not right?" Katherine says.

I nod.

"Yeah it's fine, just don't let him get to you."

She nods, "I know."

Jakes hand finds my waist as he comes and stands beside me.

"Lets go to the basement." Jake says like he owns the house.

Jake grabs his cooler and we go to the basement.

Katherine and I sit on the couch as Max and Jake play a game of pool.

"So what are you and Jake?" She asks.

"We are just having fun." I say smirking.

"Fun?"

I nod.

"What about you and Max?" I ask.

"We kissed but that was it." She says fiddling with her fingers.

"Do you want more or something?" I ask confused. "You're only 15."

"No!" She says and looks to me wide eyes. "I don't want that, god."

"Good." I say. "Then what is it?"

"I don't know if I want a relationship with him, him seems like a fuck boy."

I swallow and look to Jake and him.
They are laughing.

Jake is just a fuck boy, isn't he.
I take a deep breath and look back to Katherine.

"Just get to know him before you get into anything serious." I say.

She nods.

"Yeah, thanks."

I hear the basement door open. I look up to set people walking down. As they get down I see Zac and Ryan.

"Hey!" I say smiling.

"Hey." Ryan says.

Zac ignores me and sits beside Katherine, Ryan sits beside me.

"Where is Emma?" Ryan asks.

"I don't think she is coming." I say.

Ryan nods.

I look to Jake who is staring at me with a smirk.

I look away when more people come to the basement. They bro hug with Max and Jake, they must be friends. I can hear more people upstairs too.

Some random guys our age come and sits with us. Zac and Ryan start bonding with them.

I don't know why but I was distracted about what Jake was doing. Which was playing pool. Ryan leaves with Zac. More guys flood around Katherine and me. I breathe deeply when a guy sits down close to me.
I probably was paranoid from the last party and I haven't had a drink yet.

"Hey." He says.

I look to Katherine, she is talking with them.

I smile.

"Hey."

"What's your name?" He asks.

I open my mouth to speak, but I feel a hand on my thigh moving upwards.
I look down and see its his.

"Ugh." I say and rip his hand off me. "You're disgusting."

"Oh come on." He says.

I go to lip him off and a head pops in front of me and smashes his lips into mine. I squeal a bit but recognize the kiss. Its Jake.

I pull back and make sure though. He smirks at me, it was him. I turn around and face him, kneeling on the couch. He places his lips back on mine.

He brings his hands around my body and pulls me close. He rubs his tongue on my bottom lip and I open my mouth as he pushes his tongue in my mouth and wraps it around mine. He brushes our tongue together as he pulls away and smirks. He walks away.

Did he just do that, not say a word to me. Just make out with me and leave.
But when I think about it, that's kind of what I asked for. I don't know if that's what I want anymore. I think I might want something real. I can't have something real with him, can I?