Chapter 5

"Ready to go?" Jake says standing up.

"Yeah." I say. I shuffle out to where Jake is standing. "See you guys on Monday."

We walk out and Jake is less polite more back to his normal self.

"Jake, what the fuck. Why are you walking so fast." I say but he keeps walking.

I walk my normal speed to the the driver side where he is standing.

"Jake, what the hell is your problem."
I say.

He turns around.

"You're my problem, you turn me on, you make out with me, you cuddle with me and what? We aren't dating?"

"I just want to see if you are really worth it or if your just going to use me and hurt me."

Jake sighs and steps closer to me and he opens the truck door.

"Get in the truck."

I move past him and get into the truck. He climbs in next to me. Once he starts the truck I grab his face and kiss him. His hand runs down my back to my waist while his other hand wraps around my neck. I pull back and face him.

He looks to me and rolls his eyes. He drives off and takes me home.

We pull into my driveway and I see that my parents are gone but my sister is home.

Jake parks the truck and shuts it off.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What it's only your sister here."

"Whatever." I say and get out of the truck. Jake walks up to my side and we walk into the house to find Brody and Lorelei at the kitchen table.

"Where have you been?" Lorelei says standing up.

"I stayed the night at the party and went out to breakfast." I say.

"And you got a ride with him?"

I just look at her. I turn around to look at Jake and then continue walking to my room. I hear Jake follow and then Brody stopping him.

"Are you two really?" Brody asks.

I don't hear Jake reply just continue following me. He comes into my room and shuts the door.

"I don't like the word dating." I say.

He looks at me confused.

"I don't like having a commitment." I say to clarify.

"So your saying you want to be just fuck buddies?" Jake says.

"Hey!" I say wide eyed. "I'm only 15."

He smirks at me and leans into me.

"I'm fine with being fuck buddies." He says.

I take a deep breath and he backs off.

"We should just hang out sometime." I say walking over to him.

"Just hang out?" He says and pulls me by the waist into his lap.

"Yeah." I say leaning in.

"I like that." Jake whispers into my ear.

I feel his breath on my neck and soon his lips. I move to wrap my legs around him and he moves his lips up to mine slowly kissing my neck. I hear foot steps come down the hall and I push off him, so I'm standing in front of him. He stands up.

"I will come back tomorrow." He says and walks over, he kisses me and walks out.

I look out and see Brody staring at me. He stops Jake by pushing his hand into Jake's chest.

"Hurt her and I swear." Brody says and then let's him go.