Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After getting away from what I like to call ‘Hooker Street’ I rested by an opening to an alleyway. I was about to walk away to go to a McDonalds that I notice was just a street ahead of me. That was until I heard someone screaming for help I whipped back around toward the Alleyway to see at least 7 or 8 guys jumping/mugging some poor defenseless man. I was about to head into the alleyway to save the poor guy when flashbacks to the “incident” made me freeze in place. I tried to shrug them off but the image of blood and Mike’s shocked face keep me from going anywhere. It wasn’t until I felt something bump into my shoulder did I get brought back from my flashback. I looked to see a teen around my age sprinting towards the muggers. He didn’t show any sign of slowing down instead he barreled straight into them. He managed to knock down three of them. Not wasting anytime the stranger reversed punched the thug to the right of him while left back fisting the guy to his left.  The three thugs on the ground recovered while two that were just hit went down out cold from the punches. The remaining 6 thugs surrounded him. Okay so now this wasn’t looking so good for the stranger. Although he was surrounded the guy just smirked and gave them the “Bring it signs.” The first guy that moved in   was behind him.  I was about to warn the stranger when the guys face connected with the strangers left elbow. Needless to that guy had it covered. They all seemed to mentally agree that one person attacks were not working so they rushed him. He jumped into the air while doing a back flip over the right half of the group the thugs’ collided heads which stunned them for a minute. Using that to his advantage he round housed one thug while side-kicking another right after. The three thugs’ that remained didn’t look to sure of themselves seeing how he took out 5 of their buddies. From what I can tell they were having a stare off. They just stood there for a few minutes staring at one another. The stranger’s eyes went from one thug to another. Even though I could only see their backs I could tell the thug in the middle was about to piss his pants. I actually felt sorry for the guy because he was about to get his ass kicked. Then I remembered these assholes mugged a guy so they deserved what was coming to them. I could tell the stranger was thinking the same thing I was because he smirked at the poor guy. He went to move towards him but the guy took off running towards me.

‘Oh shit what do I do?’ I thought to myself as he got closer. He was in arms reach so I did the first thing that came to mind I pushed him with one hand. I thought he was just going to fly a few feet back but to my surprise his surprise the remaining thugs surprise and the stranger’s surprise. The guy flew into the dumpster that was conveniently located into his flight path. The impact caused the top to close. I don’t know about them but I burst laughing because that seemed like something out of a funny cartoon however my laughter came to a halt when I discovered that all eyes were on me.

“Oh crap.”