Him

"Wake up ladies, we have business to attend to!" Knocks on the doors startled Lilly awake she looked outside it was still dark, but the sun was slowly creeping out from the horizon. She yawned and stretched getting out of bed. She opened the door and walked out getting hit by Hunter walking at fast pace.

    "I'm sorry." He said lifting her up by the hands.

    "What's going on?" She asked.

    "Leonard called it is an emergency." Lilly followed Hunter into the dining room where Leonard was pacing around the room, while Kiara and Andrew were preparing weapons on the table.

    "Everybody here?" Leonard asked looking around the room. "A portal has opened in the downtown area, nobody knows who opened it but demons are seeping through and fast."

    "What do we do chief?" Kiara asked.

    "We have to go to the mausoleum with her." He pointed at Lilly and they all turned to her.

    "Why me?"

    "Your mother gave you a special drink to blind you from what lay outside, and took you to the special place, we have to go there so we can find out where this portal is."

    "She won't be able to get in with those clothes." Andrew said looking at her smirking.

    "Kiara, go get her into different clothes." Kiara nodded and left the room with Lilly. "While we prepare the weapons to win this fight." Lilly followed Kiara into her room, a large wardrobe was pushed against the window, and the bed was pushed in the corner.

    "Change into this." She said placing a black dress on her bed, she changed into it and looked in the mirror, the dress was split in the center showing off a bit of skin, a silver belt held up the bottom, and the neck line was low showing a bit of cleavage. Her bare feet patted on the floor as she turned around to Kiara who had changed into a tight black and dark blue dress with a tight top, and a loose bottom. She wore the same boots, as she always wore. On the ground were a pair of black high heel boots, on the side a thin scabbard holding a throwing knife. Lilly put them on and laced them up. She stood up now up to Kiara's eyes. "You look pretty." She said.

    "So do you."

    "No I don't, everyone will notice you not me." Lilly stepped closer to Kiara, and took out the ponytail from her hair. He black hair slumped down on her shoulders silhouetting her face nicely. Lilly put her hair up in a ponytail and smiled. "Thank you Lilly, you are a great help to this society." Kiara said hugging her. They walked out of her room and bumped into Hunter and Andrew. Hunter looked at Lilly and smiled.

    "You look beautiful." He said to her. Kiara looked at Andrew, he was smirking at her.

    "You also look stunning." She smiled and blushed a bit.

    "Let's go to the mausoleum and talk to him, he will probably give us answers about the portal and who opened it."  They walked out of the society and into the cool morning air, the sun was slowly rising, the moon slowly disappeared as did the stars. They kept walking through the streets, until they reached a gated place, black metal fencing surrounded the area. Andrew opened the gate and stepped inside the cemetery. Cement head stones were place upright on the ground marking where loved ones were buried, "here." Kiara said looking down at a tombstone on it an angel pointing left, Kiara moved the finger down the grass in front of it moved aside and a staircase appeared. Hunter came up behind Lilly and whispered.

    "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.  She nodded and looked down the staircase.

    "I want to find out what my parents have been hiding from me for the past seventeen years, I want to defeat the demons that lurk in the dark, and help this society succeed." She said. She carefully stepped down the staircase, Kiara, Andrew, and Hunter following closely behind. Kiara held out her katana, Andrew had his hand on the throwing knives and Hunter had his hand on the dagger in the scabbard on his hip. They got to the end of the underground tunnel where a brick wall stood, Andrew and Hunter moved to the opposite sides of one another and stabbed their knives into the wall, making part of them disappear, turning them clockwise simultaneously, the ground started to shake a bit, stones rattling suddenly the wall crumbled to the ground making a passage. The group carefully stepped over the rubble and continued down the tunnel, water dripped down the side of the walls making small puddles under it, the water flowed down the tunnel following them down to a double wooden door, the handle was gold with a snakes head on it. "What is this place?" Lilly asked.

    "This is the special place you have been going to since you were a child." Lilly tuned around to see a young man with black hair and green eyes. He had dark jeans on with a pair of black and white converse sneakers, his hair was spiked a bit at the front and his leather jacket like Hunter's and Andrew's made him look scarier. "Names Jack I've been treating you since the day you entered school, I don't know why your mom wanted to take you away from this society it's so grand." He walked closer to Lilly and looked at her. "Please step into my office." He opened the door with a key he had taken out from his jean pocket. They followed him inside and looked around, the room was small with a desk pushed in the corner, on it piles of papers, and pens. "This way, join the party." He opened another door, to a larger room, loud music played below them, they walked out into the balcony overlooking the place. Lilly then realized something.

    "This is the club I was in with Zach before I found Kiara." She stepped closer to the railing, the same flashing laser lights, and the same smoke filling up the lungs of the dancers.

    "This is my club." Jack said proudly. "Why have you come here?" He asked.

    "A portal has opened and demons are being released from their holds to attack, we wanted to know who opened it, and how we can stop it." Kiara explained.

    "The only on that can summon demons and a portal is Edwin White." Lilly turned around, and took a deep breath.

    "How do you know who my father is?" She asked gritting her teeth.

    "Everyone in this line of work knows who your father is, he is the man who summons all the demons in this world."

    "That can't be true, my father has been dead for thirteen years it can't be possible, right?" She turned to Hunter then Kiara. "It can't happen."

    "Oh but it can my dear Lilly, your father was immortal he could never die." Her cheeks turned red and she balled her fists, she walked towards Jack grabbing the knife from her boot and pushing him against the wall with the dagger against his throat.

    "My father was a good man and he would never hurt anyone, let alone summon demons."

    "Everything he told you was a lie my sweet, he was never here to protect you, he was here to hurt you after your sixteenth birthday." She pressed the dagger harder at the sensitive skin on his throat, she looked into his eyes and let go slightly. "Trust no one, your father was a bad man that will only hurt you and everyone you care about." She had enough of his non-sense, she kicked him in the groin making him fall to the ground coughing she grabbed the dagger in both of her hands, speeding down to kill him when she felt two strong hands grab her by the waist pulling her back making her drop the dagger beside Jack, he reached for it grabbing it and standing up. "Go." He said sternly to Andrew, Kiara and Hunter. They all left hesitantly, leaving Jack alone with Lilly.  He pushed her against the wall and held the knife against her throat. "Be careful where you go, because sooner or later you will find out the truth and it won't be pretty." He let go of her and pushed her out the door. She came face to face with Hunter and slightly smiled. "Go, before I cut off all of you heads." He said teasingly. They all started walking out, Lilly turned her head to see Jack looking at her, his eyes glistened green and changed shape a bit before going back to normal, she turned back facing the front where they left the tunnel system to see it had become dark outside once again.

    "Time passes when you're down there." Andrew said to the group. Kiara moved the angel's finger back to its original place and the steps closed. They walked back to the society building with their weapons up, ready to fight. They got there and all went to sleep, except Lilly. She lurked in the halls, she went into the library looking for books to find out about her father and what he was hiding all of these years.