Chapter four

Beginne am Anfang

"Bring my skateboard and follow"

I then turn around again and we waited for Jin to catch up. When he caught up we went to my class and they hung around before the bell rung and went to class. After 4 classes it was finally lunch.

"Chae Rin!"

I turn around to see Shizuyo from my English class.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna have lunch together?"

"Sure but my Oppas is gonna join"

"Yeah"

We left and waited for HyunWoo Oppa Jin Oppa to find us. I looked to my right and I saw Jin Oppa with HyunWoo Oppa and then to my left I saw BTS.

"Oppas!" I shouted and they waved.

"Jin Hyung, aren't you coming?"

I looked and it was Suga who said that.

"No Imma go with them."

"Really Jin Oppa?" I asked

"Yeah, lets go"

"Lets go!!" Shizuyo shouted excitedly.

"Wait guys. I wanna go some where else. Lets ditch the rest of the school day" I suggested.

"But we can't we'll get in trouble" HyunWoo Oppa said worried.

"Don't worry Oppa. I got it under control. I'm the best student here. We can go." I assured them.

"Call!" Shizuyo and Jin Oppa shouted at the same time. I smiled and we left.

We left to go to the best Korean restaurant called Soul Cafe. We ordered some spicy chicken, spicy pork and kimchi stir fry, steam egg casseroles, kimchi, spicy seafood noodles, and some kimchi fried rice. We ate till we were full and felt like our bellies were gonna explode. We all pitched in to pay for the food and by then it was 7pm. Since it took a while for our food to come to us we waited for a while. We walked Shizuyo home. On the way we talked and exchange phone numbers.

"Best day ever!" she shouted.

"I agree. First fun thing ever since I got here."

"What? Weren't you here last week?"-Jin Oppa

"Yeah, I was stuck home to unpack and I waited for more of my stuff to come in from Japan. I didn't get a chance to have fun except for when I flew in"

"How about we skip tomorrow and have fun with Chae Rin?"-HyunWoo Oppa

"Yah, Are you OK Oppa?" I teased

"Yah! I'm fine, its just that you said you didn't to have any fun since you got here so lets have some fun"-HyunWoo Oppa

"I'm fine with that. I just gotta let my manager and the members know."-Jin Oppa

"Yeah, I'm fine with it"-Shizuyo

"Are you fine with it Chae Rin?"-Jin Oppa and HyunWoo Oppa

"Yeah. Lets go for it."

At that moment we got to Shizuyo's house. I hugged her goodbye and then the Oppas decided to walk me home. As we walked we planned our for tomorrow. I then got a call.

"Hold on for a bit Oppas"

"Hello?"

"Appa! are you ok? I called you but you never answered me."

"Are you sure? Your not hurt are you?"

"I'm on my way"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone

"Sorry Oppas, I'll go by myself. Plan the day for tomorrow. Jin Oppa take HyunWoo Oppa home for me please. Thank you for joining me for lunch and ditching with me." I hugged them both and ran off. When I got home I unlocked the door to see a man sitting on my couch with the TV on.

"Appa!"

I went to hug and him and kissed his check.

"What happened? Why are you here?"

"Because those people are here"

"What?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm here"

"Are we moving again?"

"No, We're staying. No more running. But we are moving to a bigger house."

"OK, but what are you doing here?"

"I came to warn you about his son who goes to the same school as you."

"Whose that?"

"Jeon JungGuk or known as JungKook in that group BTS"

"WHAT?!"

"yeah, just be careful of him"

"Yeah I got that done. But dad, I'm not moving from this place"

"Its fine. Stay here. I'll find a place to stay."

"Thanks dad."

"Well, I'm gonna go. They have eyes falling me. I just escape them for a while. I want to leave before they figure out I seen you and they know where you are. Be safe and be careful."

"Yeah Daddy, I know"

"Bye sweetie"

He kisses me goodbye and leaves my apartment not knowing they were right outside. As soon as they left I heard banging on my door. I went to open the door and next thing I know these guys who are twice my size comes in and trashes my house. One of those guys comes close to me as I back up he comes closer. I start to tear up and my back hits the wall he says sorry and puts a cloth over my mouth. I struggle to remove the cloth but I couldn't, last thing I saw was him closing eyes.