"Of course I have," he frowned. "She got killed by Brent."

"No. She. Didn't," I said through my teeth. "He reversed it all. I doubt Zemlicka even knows where her grave is."

"Of course he does."

"Have you seen it?"

"No."

"Exactly," I said a little angrily.

"Exactly what?"

"Zemlicka doesn't even know. Our real father, Brent? Yeah, he's taken me there during the first few weeks that he brought me back. He obviously knows where it is."

"Because he's a flipping stalker."

"Why would he stalk a woman he doesn't even know?"

"You tell me."

"Andrew, he didn't!" I said loudly. "He knows where she is because he's the one who buried her, duh." He furrowed his eyebrows at me and frowned even more.

"Alleah, drop it. I don't want to fight with you about this," he sighed, frustrated.

"I'll fight you until you believe me!" I hollered, pushing him away from me and getting off his lap. "I will never give up!"

"And neither will I," he said darkly. I opened my mouth to say something but instead all that came out was a choke of gurgling sobs. I collapsed on my bed and started crying even harder than before. Nothing felt hopeful and I just wanted to curl up and die.

I felt his hand brush against my side and he sat next to me on the bed, trying to comfort me. His hand made my heart break even more. I remembered when I had been told at first that Andrew existed. I had been so excited.

"Yeah, I am pretty confused," I remembered saying. "There's so much I don't understand. Like Barry and Phil kept talking about some other person and they were constantly comparing me to them. I asked them who it was, but all they said was that they would let you explain."

"Oh, really?" my father had asked.

"Yeah and it's really bugging me. Would you by chance have any clue who they're talking about?"

"I'm guessing they were talking about your twin brother Andrew," he had told me.

"Whoa," I had gasped. "I think I heard you wrong. Could you run that by my again?"

"You have a twin brother, Alleah," he'd repeated, looking confused. "His name is Andrew."

"I'm a...twin?!" I'd choked out. The words had seemed so completely wrong.

"That's exactly what you are and what you've always been," my father had nodded.

Now here I was with Andrew after struggles and trials. He was here and I was with my blood related brother, the one I'd shared my mother's womb with, but it wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling. I felt anger toward him for not believing me.

"Andrew?" I whispered through my blotchy, swollen face.

"What is it, sis?" he wondered, rubbing my back gently.

"How long have you known about me?"

"My whole life, pretty much," he replied. "Why?"

"I was just wondering," I shrugged, wiping my eyes against my arm. I couldn't help but feel a little but jealous. I wished I'd known in so many ways.

"Ah, I see," he nodded. His hand was becoming more and more gentle against my back. "How long have you known about me?"

"Not very long," I admitted, pursing my lips. "Less than a year."