Chapter 11: Asim Tushara Faolan

Start from the beginning

He looked at me and was taking tiny steps back as I walked closer to him. "Answer me, Dezmin." I ordered, coming closer. "I'm your what?"

"Mate." He whispered, still backing away. He shut his eyes and backed up against the wall. "You're my mate." he repeated, so quiet that I almost didn't catch it.

I've read about werewolves before so I knew that at some point in their lives they mate and that mate is their eternal soul mate. I looked at Dezmin warily, his eyes not meeting mine. Instead, he slid down the wall and put his head in his hands.

I was amazingly confused. What in the world was going on? I was Dezmin's mate? What? Since when? Why didn't he tell me?!

I felt Layla's tiny hand on my shoulder. "Rou-"

Suddenly, the train shook and came to a crashing stop, making us all fall back to the other side. When we were recovering and trying to gain ourselves, a voice echoed through the speakers.

"Watch out." a girl's voice said and by the tone of her voice, I could tell she was slyly smiling. "We're coming to get you!" another playful voice echoed.

Right then, I heard Dezmin yelp. I turned around and my eyes widened in fright. There he was. Dezmin on the ground, unconscious, and behind him was another man with a bored and lazy look on his face. A slow grin appeared on his face as he made his way towards us.

Layla grabbed mine and Harry's collar and pulled us back and started going through a compartment/door kind of thing. She then turned to Toby who was ready in fighting stance. "Toby! Get out of here to Liam and Hunter!" He nodded in response and opened the window beside him and jumped out without hesitation. Layla turned back and pushed us in the thing and before we knew it, everything went black.

***

I opened my eyes and tried to rub the drowsiness away, but I realized I couldn't move my hands.

"You're tied up, Rou. So don't try and move them. You'll only hurt yourself." a voice said from behind me.

Groaning, I got up and turned to the owner of that voice. Harry shot me a slightly reassuring smile as he showed me that his hands were tied up as well. I looked around and realized that I knew this room. I groaned again. I'd know these cream coloured walls anywhere.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "Why're you groaning?"

"Because we're back here!" I told him.

"Back where?"

"The pack house. Of all the werewolves we know now."

Harry took in my words. "How can you tell?"

"The last time I was captured, I was put into this very room." I told him.

"Good to know that you remember it." a feminine voice giggled.

The door opened and a pale girl dressed in complete black that matched with her straight black hair. I gasped. "You!" I exclaimed. "You're Katherine!"

She smiled and I realized there was someone else that she was coming in with. It was another girl, I could tell because of her long curly brown hair. She had her arm around Katherine's shoulder and Katherine's arm was around her waist. By the looks of it, she was limping and Katherine was supporting her. Kathy cooed to the girl and settled her on the sofa in front of the wall we were tied up to. She lifted her head and a small smile came onto her lips as my face contorted in anger.

"Dayna?!" Harry exclaimed, shocked.

She giggled. "Hi, Harry! Nice to see you here!"

I glared at her, while Kathy got behind her and wrapped an arms protectively around her. That, which Dayna dismissed.