Chapter Five

"bobby get out of the bathroom youve been in there for a long time!!! i have to wax my legs!!!! ugh" amy said knocking. she is so annoying cant she see that i am very emotional and in need of a long hot bath!!!

"fuck off!! ill see u when ur niall but u happen to be amy"

"i wanted to marry fabio but i ended up marrying you!! we dont always get what we want bob. ding ding ding oh what was that? oh the elevator cause you're not on my level. i won this fight. now get out of the bathroom or im gonna get you out myself."

"yah nice try i weigh 269 while you only weigh 156." she is such a bitch sometimes !!

"HOW DARE YOu??? THAT WAS SO INSULTING I WEIGH 122!!" amy broke in and pinched my ear.

"ow ow ow ow ow" it really hurt i cried :'( amy locked the bathroom door and started waxing.

"idk why you even wax!!" i stormed out our room bumping into the kids along the way, "GET OUt OF MY WAY"

i am so mad i can hit something!! i grabbed the first person i see which is some bald man with his back towards me and i turned him around and punched him!! i am such a badass.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?? ITS YOU AGAIN!! I WILL SUE!! I WILL S-U-E, SUE!!"

oh my gawd i just punched dr phil in the face i am so sorry god pls forgive me i dont wanna go to hell!!!

"oh my goodness i am so sorry!! that was by accident i thought i saw a fly on your face and i wanted to kill it!!"

"yah rite!! i am going back to my hotel rn and suing the shit out of you!!" as he said that i couldn't help but shart 😥