I trailed off and then sat on the couch. I set my guitar to the side and then propped it up against the couch. I then folded my hands and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees. I then loosened my tie, but it became so loose that when I moved my neck the tie fell to the floor. I stared at it.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was a little past eight. I have all day to wait.

(Point of View Change) :O

~Prince Gumball~

I hadn't paid Marshall a visit. I felt very depressed. I sat on my bed, only wearing boxers and a black shirt. The shirt was very big on me, but it helped. I had my knees to my chest. I put a hand through my hair. I was exhausted.

I sighed and fell back onto the pillows. I buried my face in them. They smelled of cotton candy, I didn't even know why. I wanted them to smell like Marshall. I want him right now. I want to bath with him. I just want to hang out with him, since we don't really do that. I want him right now. I want to cuddle into his chest or give him a kiss.

I want to say I love you to him.

I heard the door open. "Sir, we must get ready for the royal banquet." It was Peppermint Butler.

"I don't want to go." I mumbled.

"But you must! You are the host."

I groaned and then flipped over. "Do I have to? Is this a life or death situation?"

"Oh, but it is sir. This will build your reputation and please your mother."

"Fine. I'll get up soon."

"I will be back." he said, and then left the room. I put my hands on my stomach and just laid there for a few minutes. I glanced down at my stomach. I was skinny but Marshall... Glob, was he is fit. I could fanaticize about his abs all day long. I trailed my fingertips on my stomach. Yeah, I'm the skinny kid from the Candy Kingdom who's dating the Vampire King.

There is no way in Ooo that I could ever become fit like Marshall. It's just not possible. I got out of bed and trudged over to the bathroom. I took a nice, long, warm shower. I didn't like being alone, I could actually go for Marshall babying me.

To him, I'm practically a baby. He's so much older than me, but I don't care. He acts like he's twenty or something, not over one thousand. But who cares for age? It's only a number that defines you.

I got out of the shower, soaking wet, and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around myself and then went into my room to the dresser. I sorted through my clothes and then finally found something likeable. A t shirt and boxers. I can change them later.

I went into the bathroom and slipped my clothes on. I combed my hair forward, it went into my eyes just a little but then it started to bounce back up, like it always did. I put the comb away and then slipped on some slippers to go walking in. I yawned and then opened my bedroom door to go the hallway.

I got some weird looks. I basically wore the same patterned tunic everyday. I had so many... It scares me.

I walked in the fitting room. I stood on the pedestal and Candy People starting to scurry around getting my clothes. They took off my shirt and then put on a white button up. I was given fuchsia dress pants. I got pink shoes and then a coat. It was long sleeves, one button, and had long coattails with elbow patches. There was some shoulder tassels and a dark pink sash. They handed me a pink belt and then some of them dispersed. I jumped off the pedestal and looked in the mirror.

I think Marshall would like this. A Candy person came up to me and put reached up to put a near purple bowtie on me. I thanked them and walked out of the room. I went to my room afterward and got my crown. I placed it on my head and then headed to the kitchen and ballroom to discuss some orderly business about setting up.