11.

~Marshall~

What the actual hell. My fucking brother is sitting on my couch.

"I see you're very surprised of my visit. Don't worry, I already paid dad a visit and told him I'd be here." He looked at his nails and then shook his head and clucked his tongue at them.

"Get out of my fucking house." I said through my teeth.

He gave me a not impressed look. "Now, now, Marshall. That is no way to talk to your older brother."

"Go to hell." I sneered and then shut the door behind me. I crossed my arms on my chest and waited for him to get off my couch.

"If you think, I'm going to move, you'll be spending another thousand years waiting, all for nothing."

I sighed and sat in the recliner. "What do you want?"

"Can't I just see my little brother?"

I gave him a serious face. "Since when have you ever liked me?"

"Never." He said with a smile.

"Get out, Nikolai, before I beat your sorry flame ass out myself."

"What is this fuss over you and Prince Gumball, hmm?"

I glared at Nikolai. "Don't you talk about him."

"Does baby Marshall have feelings?"

I growled at him. "Stand down." I put my head in my hands. "Just leave, you only bring trouble when ever you visit."

"But I've been invited to the Royal Banquet for Princes tonight."

I slowly turned around. "No."

"But yes, Marshall. Were you invited?"

"Kinda."

"I suspect if your boyfriend is hosting the event, you're invited." Nikolai looked at the clock on the wall. It was a little after six. I don't keep track of time usually. "My, look at the time, I must be going. Say hello to Gumball for me. And congratulations."

Nikolai walked to the door and opened it. I stood there confused. "Wait-- what? Why are you congratulating me?"

Nikolai paused at the doorframe, his back to me. I can't believe after all these years he's still wearing that stupid spandex suit with the jewels, and the coattail and high collar. And it's orange and pink. I have nothing against the color pink... Gumball's very pink...

"Hasn't your boy toy told you?"

"What do you mean, what the hell are you talking about, Nikolai?"

"He's with child." And with that, Nikolai stepped into the sun and walked off my porch. I stood, dumbfounded at the news, in my living room. I closed the door and then slid down it. How could Gumball... no, Nikolai's lying. Bubs would never lie to me. And if he was... no, that whole shower escapade would have been worthless. He wouldn't let me, especially if he was with child.

I stood up and then got into the shower. I stood under the warm water for what seemed like hours before I finally washed my hair and body. I shut the shower off and then darted around my room getting my Sunday best on. I slipped some converse on and checked the time. It was about eight.

I grabbed my guitar and plugged it into the amp. I started rocking out. (To the tune of a very electric guitar hardcore I'm Just Your Problem) "Well... I’m just your problem, I’m just your problem, it's like I'm not, even a person, am I? I’m just your problem Well, I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to justify what I do. I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to prove anything to you. I’m sorry that I exist. I forget what landed me on your blacklist, But I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to be the one that makes up with you, so... why do I want to? Why do I want to... To... bury you in the ground..."