4.

~Marshall~

After I got dressed in the norm, I gave Bubs some of my clothes.

He was drowning in them. He had a red sweatshirt and ripped jeans. He didn't mind, as long as he was with me. He just rolled up the sleeves and borrowed a belt.

I decided that my backyard would be the perfect place for a date. It was shady, no sun... there even was a willow tree in the yard. Bubs took a pair of my socks and skipped ahead of me and laid down a blanket. I sat on it and he jumped on me. I grunted and then he cuddled into my chest. I smiled down at him and stroked his hair. It was so soft.

I started humming to myself the tune of a new song I was working on. Everything was so tranquil... so surreal... so still and calm... I heard a scuffle in the distance. I turned my head in its location. I tried to identify it. Two heartbeats... two scents. A cat and the other human. Shit. Oh shit.

I panicked and then looked down at Bubs, who was snoozing on my chest. He looked so calm and at peace. I have to hide him. What can I do?

I gently shook him and he slowly looked up at me. He smiled and leaned up to kiss me. He deepened it against my will and pulled me down. There was two gasps followed by crying. Gumball pulled back from me and blushed furiously. I stroked his soft hair and looked up. About ten feet away, was a teenage girl and a cat. The girl had blonde bangs and a white rabbit hat with a blue shirt and shorts. She was crying hysterically.

"Boy, you have some explaining to do." Cake snapped at Gumball.

"I can logically explain everything, Fionna. I swear." Gumball sat up and then kneeled. I leaned against the tree and crossed my arms on my chest.

"We're dating." I said nonchalantly. Gumball blushed and Fionna approached us. She picked me up by my shirt and then punched me in the cheek. "My cheek meat!"

"You deserve worse!" She screamed and hit me again. She threw me about twenty yards. I was in the sun now so I was sizzling. I winced and tried crawling away.

"Marshall!" Gumball shouted. He started to break into a run but Fionna punched him. I hissed and bolted over by Fionna and attacked.

~OOH!!! Cat fight! Well.. Cake isn't fighting so it would be vampire/human fight! meow. I'll try to update soon and check out the adorkable pic on the side! One of my favs!~