Chapter 6 - The Cave Lair

Alanna's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hey Mandy?"

     "Yup? What do you want?"

     "Where is everyone? I mean, I can come up with excuses for each of them if I wanted to but where are they?"

     "Then, while we're waiting, you have to come up with an excuse for everyone. Like a game."

     "Okay. You say a person, I say the excuse."

     "Amanda."

    "Dancing or eating." Obviously.

      "Ram-ram."

    "Eating Ramen or adding fat to her back." She has a fat back, okay!

      "Belle."

        "Playing on her phone or eating."

      "Sarah."

       "Doing homework." 

     "Wow. You are good."

  Right at that moment, Amanda, Ramiella, Sarah, and Belle showed up.

   "WHY THE HECK WERE ALL OF YOU LATE!!! I MADE UP EXCUSES FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WE JUST MADE UP THAT YOU ARE ALL PROBABLY GOING TO USE SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER MAKING EXCUSES!"

  "I was dancing....Again." Of course you were, Amanda.

  "Eating. Hehehe." Ramiella said.

     "I was doing homework," Sarah said.

  "I was playing on my phone and lost track of time." Great, Belle. I just guessed all of your excuses.

     "WHATEVER. I actually guessed all of your excuses. Now, we have an important matter to discuss."

  "What is this matter?" 

     "Belle, I don't like to be interrupted. The matter, I was going to tell you all, until Belle here, interrupted me. Okay then, we have an issue. That issue is...well, it's Toby. Toby Wood the Earth Dragon guy."

     "Why is that an issue?" Amanda asked.

     "You all know how the Earth Dragon is, he can sense us and our dragons. He probably already knew we were dragon tamers before we went to school."

   "Ooooohhhhhhhhhh. Now I get it."

     "Yeah. So, we got two choices."

   "And what are those?" Sarah asked.

    "Either we get him in the group," I told them.

   "Or?" Ramiella asked.

  "Or......"

     "Oooooooorrr?????" Mandy asked annoyingly.

   "Or........or we kill him."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Soooo.....yeah. CLIFFHANGER SUCKAS!!! Sorry for not updating for so long. Writers Block I guess.

Whatever, back to the real point of this author's note. I'm thinking of starting a new book. Not saying wut its called though. If ya'll want me to start a new book, comment 'START ZE NEW BOOK,EH!!!' You have to type in those exact words. Or, if you're feeling lazy, you can copy and paste, I don't really care. 

   Well, peace out homies! Bye ya'll!!!!!!!