-chapter 15-

Daniel^^^^

Ashley's p.o.v

I was pushed out of the way as doctors and nurses rushed into the room.

I was pushed out the room and then I came back to my senses.

"NO! Preston you can't leave me!" I was banging on the window that showed Preston's room but I couldn't see anything because they closed the blinds.

"NO!You can't leave me! Please I need you." I was angry.

I was angry at myself for letting him go.

I was angry for being so careless.

I was angry at everything.

At everyone.

Because if he dies.  A part of me dies.

I can't lose him.

Mom would find an excuse to make it my fault.

I was slumped against the wall now when the doctor walked out. I stood up.

"Is he okay?" I asked he looked at me with a solemn look.

"We managed to bring him back but we don't know if he will last much longer maybe a day or two." He said.

I slumped to my knees.

I have a day.

One more day with my brother.

One more day with my rock.

My other half.

I got up and walked into his room and sat down on the chair determined to be there when he goes or even if he wakes up.

I will never leave him again.

Jason's p.o.v

Bailey looked at me with fearful eyes. 

I knew then that he was behind us.

"What are you doing with MY girlfriend?" He spoke in a dark tone and I choose then to stand up and face him.

"It's funny because she is MY mate." I growled to him.

We were chest to chest and I saw his fist balled and I had mine balled too.

"She doesn't have a mate. She is a new species so she doesn't need one." He said and then walked over to her and grabbed her hand. I let out a deep growl.

"Don't touch her." I said. I can feel my wolf coming to the surface. 

"What are you going to do about it pup?" Daniel asked letting go of Bailey's hand and coming towards me. 

Just then Bailey became the two of us and pushed us away.

She looked up at Daniel but he was still glaring at me.

"Daniel look at me." She said in a commanding voice.

He instantly looked down.

I knew what she was going to do.

"Daniel I want you to forget that you saw me kissing Jason and you are going to go home and try to talk to your mom." She said and I knew then that she was compelling him. He sped off without another word and she turned to me with a guilty look on her face.

"I can't risk him finding out about us so what I am about to do you might not like." She said and then came up to me and put her hand on my cheek.

I felt the tingles and I put my hand over hers.