-chapter 7-

Bailey's p.o.v

Bailey's fangs.....^^^

The day everybody else gets kidnapped.......

I didn't go to school today. 

I woke up and I saw that my eyes were glowing and when I put the color contacts in they just glowed right through them.

"Mom!" I shouted. 

"Yes Bailey?" She called.

"Can you come here. We have a problem!" I shouted getting a little nervous. 

I heard footsteps and then mom came into my room. I looked at her and she looked shocked.

"That's impossible. You haven't even found your mate yet." She said coming towards me. She took my face in her hands and then sniffed in my scent and then she opened her eyes shocked.

"Bailey have you've meet anyone that gives you butterflies or just makes you happy when you are around them?" My mom asked.

"No?" I asked getting really confused.

"Damn then it's not that but something is wrong." She said rubbing her chin.She always did that when she was thinking.

"I can't go to school like this they will now who I am!" I said getting frustrated.

"Don't worry honey you don't need to go to school. You won't even leave this house without my knowledge. Got it?" She said looking sternly me.

"Yes mam." I said and then plopped on my bed.

"Okay well I am going to back outside and work on the garden a bit." She said and then walked out.

I took my phone out and I saw that I had a new message.

Bailey, I am really sorry for what I did. Can you please forgive me? - Daniel

Okay this was the fifth time I had to change my phone number but he always gets it doesn't he?

I put my phone down but then realize that I have to text Ashley to say that I am not going to school today.

Hey Ashley just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to school today. I know how you are so I didn't want you to freak out. Be back tomorrow :) -Bailey

I put my phone down and then laid back in bed wanting to sleep. I laid down and fell asleep.

=====

By the time I woke up it noon and school would be out in like two hours. I went to the kitchen and  looked around for my mom but she wasn't there. I went back to the kitchen to see a note taped to the refrigerator. 

Went shopping. Be back in  few hours. - Love Mom

Okay so I was left alone for a few hours. I went to the bathroom and checked my eyes to see that they were still glowing. Sighing I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a blood bag and see if that would help. I grabbed it and then went to the mirror and looked at my eyes while drinking. 

Nothing happened.

I took the blood bag and threw it away. Deciding to do something constructive I started cleaning up.

Two hours later of doing that I heard that front door slam open.

"Mom? Is that you?" I say walking into the living room to see the man standing there.

Definitely not my mom.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask starting to get nervous but I can easily take this guy.