Chapter 1

(The image above (for PC) or at the start of the chapter (for Mobile Devices) is Jack as a cat. //UPDATE: Fixed.)  

"Top of the mornin' to ya, laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome back to Catlateral Damage!" I started, my tone as loud and perky as it had always remained.

"Now, today—er well, this mornin' when I woke up, I noticed the game had an new update available and seein' as you all LOVE catsepticeye, I decided to let my past-life come out to play for a bit, and become... a cat!" I exclaimed in excitement, grinning childishly at the camera with a two thumbs up.

Upon returning a hand to the mouse, I then let my cursor hover over the new gamemode option on the same old title screen. The new option bar seemed to be the only thing updated as far as a first glance could say, and it merely said 'Live the Cat'. I read it aloud to my viewers, raising a bushy brow.

"Sounds like a pretty fishy mode, if ya ask me," I joked with a cheeky chuckle. Then, without a single hesitance, I clicked it.

A loading screen, unlike I'd ever seen before—in game and out—loaded up. It was a little strange to have the developers suddenly change the format like that, but I shrugged it off, looking to the camera.

"Something I did notice was that when the game was updatin' was... it was a fuckin' HUGE file! But it didn't really matter 'cause I have relatively good internet and it was downloaded within min—"

I was cut short, as I am through most commentary during loading screens, by flashing words on the monitor.

"Hold down WASD and your mouse buttons!? ... What the fuck!?" I shouted, complying to the urgent demands that flashed up in text, along with the demonstrational diagrams.

Suddenly, strong volts of electricity shot up through my veins and into my chest, causing me to shriek and squeal in the roaring pain. My eyes were instinctively shut tight, and I felt my every muscle twist, crunch and contort from the electricity that was now fluent throughout my every fiber.

It lasted for what seemed like forever, and all I could do was scream and twist in pain, until finally I was too weak to even move, and the weaker I got, the more the clench of my muscles ached, until I was paralyzed from the tip of my head to the end of my toes.

From then on, there was only my screams, which eventually, I couldn't hear due to my own inability to function.

Not even minutes later, the throbbing aches subdued, silently, into nothingness. No longer could I feel my own functions the same way; instead they seemed stronger, probably due to the received shock.

Finally, I gathered my wits, groaning and standing very slowly, shaking as I did so. However, my body and muscles seemed so much heavier, and I fell right back down. My eyelids refused to reveal anything, clamped tightly shut as I laid, panting.

Recovery time was quick to be over. For my safety's sake, I had to get up.

I struggled mercilessly against my aching form's will, back legs standing perfectly—

Wait... back legs?

My eyes shot open in sudden realization, and my eyes followed my body until I got to my rump, which was high in the air, and a limp, fluffy, string-like thing laid flat against it. Not only that, but I was furry from head to toe!

A soft-shaded brown, like auburn mixed with chocolate coat of fur was layered across my back, and my jaw fell open. I flexed a new muscle; one I'd never even knew existed, and much to my surprise, my tail swished.

"Oh my fucking god... This is not fuckin' happenin'."

I was bewildered. No, I wasn't bewildered, I was a fucking small, feline creature; a common housepet rather than my ape-ish self!