Sunday May 17th 2015

Začít od začátku

I paused, a little thoughtful.

"I suppose I would trust him." I said and now regret it strongly ><.

He chuckled.

"Better not. He's such an airhead I'm sure he'd rather hypnotize your kids just to follow you like a dog."

?????!!!! IF HE REALLY SAID THAT, I AM SO GOING TO HYPNOTIZE HIM TOMORROW AND LEAVE HIM ON THE BALCONY ALL DAY BARKING AND HOWLING!!

I guess I'd better wake up first tomorrow and tell him to hide from his hyung then XD.

"Remember what we said that one night?" I told GD. "You're a good leader, the best I know. Taeyang is not sacrificing himself. He's just taking his own weight off your shoulders.

"He's not a weight to me." GD mumbled.

"Go tell him then." I said with a smile and took his hand to lead him out of the room.

When we went back to the living-room, as soon as GD faced Taeyang and apologized, the latter instantly smiled and hugged his leader so tight he almost choked him. Then Seunghyun hugged them both.

"Kiss, you fools." he said in an exaggeratedly serious tone.

They both stared at him awkwardly and told him to shut up at the same time, which made the maknae laugh and he was told to shut up too. Now that's a good way to start a normal day :D

The itinerary to Youngbae's village, Hwaesong, was shorter than to Incheon. In the car, as the boys looked distractedly at the landscapes outside and I turned on the radio, after a while, we heard a song we recognized as Ne-Yo's. I think it was "So Sick". When Youngbae recognized it, he started humming and we let him do so on his own, so entranced he even started singing. His voice was incredible. However, I couldn't tell which was the most beautiful between his voice and the boys' proud smiles at him as they listened to him in silence.

When we arrived in front of his orphanage, he had the same amazed reaction as Dae Sung. However, he didn't take as much time as he directly walked towards the main gate and rang the bell determinedly. They let us in just like last time and Youngbae entered first. This time, I had a better story to tell the receptionist as I shortly introduced myself and Youngbae and asked her to contact any staff member who could possibly recognize him. The young man at the reception, either impressed by my efficiency (or maybe scared by my sudden outburst in the building and fast talking), called a few numbers and told us to wait there.

As we did, the five of us sat down on benches for what seemed like an eternity. No matter how brave he tried to look, I could tell by the way he was tapping his hands on his knees that Youngbae was still pretty nervous. So was I. Suddenly, as I looked on my left, I saw a little girl with short black hair and big black eyes, maybe 5 or 6 years old, standing in the middle of the hall, looking at us, or rather looking at Youngbae precisely. When the lady accompanying her tried to catch her, she ran away from her and got closer to us, then stood right in front of Youngbae, barely one foot away from him.

"Annyonghaseyo," I smiled at her and greeted her in Korean "what's your name, cutie?"

The child turned at me for a second but then ignored me and went back to staring at Youngbae (D8 did I just get ignored by a 5-year old? How unpopular in Korea am I??) and kept smiling at him, which disturbed him.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"You're handsome." she replied. "Can I kiss you?"

Youngbae, even more puzzled, looked at me for help, to which I smiled and nodded. As he seemed to have no choice, he in turn nodded to her and leaned closer as the toddler extended her little lips towards his face and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek. When Youngbae backed up in surprise, she giggled happily. That's one brave little woman! She kept giggling as the young woman who was following her took her in her arm and scolded her so fast and in such a low voice I couldn't understand half of what she was saying. However, the girl ignored her noona and kept her eyes locked on Youngbae whose cheeks were now a little redder than before.