Chapter 1

"Mom what's happening?" I ran towards my mom, sadness was visible in her blue eyes. She shook her head as if saying 'don't go here.' while unwanted tears were slowly streaming down her angelic face. 'Go away, save yourself' she again mouthed as if scared of someone might see me. 

I stop from running when a big black wolf charged at her. The wolf looked at me and gave me a wolfish grin. I want to run over my mom, I want to save her but I couldn't do anything, my arms and legs couldn't just move. My mother was strangling to death. 

I wanted to yell out, 'help me, help us' i tried and tried but there's no voice coming out. I was scared, my mom could get die. I can't stand being alone. I looked around us as tears unwantedly pouring down my face, the whole pack house was burning, children were crying over their parents who were now lying on the ground cold and lifeless. How can this life be so cruel to us, to them? The pack warriors were severely hurt from fighting thousands of werewolves, some even died in the hand of these bad wolves. Lastly, I looked at my mom, the wolf bit her neck, bloods were continously dripping from it. A whimper came out from her lips as she fight the urge to make a loud cry from the excruciating pain she's now feeling. Before she finally closed her eyes, she looked at me and mouthed, 'sorry, run as fast as you can. We love you'.

I was stunned for a moment, my mother just died infront of me. The wolf looked at me and stalked towards me. I emphatically closed my eyes, savouring my last moment here in this cruel world. My mom died, how can I get through this without her?  I think I'll just accept my terrible death with this monstrous creature. As I close my eyes, flashbacks ran through my mind. 

My father and I playing with my mom. My father who'll place me over his shoulders when mom was chasing after me. Our family laughing at his silly jokes. Then realization hit me. Where's he? Where's my father. I need to find him, I need to get out of this situation! Adrenaline rushed through me as I run as fast as my legs can. Atleast having the alpha blood through me, I can run faster than any wolves. I ran through the pack warriors and asked for help. I continued running, trying to find my father. I left the pack warriors there, facing the bad wolf. I need to be selfish for now, just for now. I need to get out of here, I need to find my beloved dad!  He's all that I have now.But I saw nothing but his lifeless body.

No! This is not true! This is just a dream, right? But why am I hurting like this? Why am I feeling this pain? This is reality. But my father is the alpha of this pack! Bucket of tears ran through my face, atleast that's all I can remember until everything turned black.

It's sad that I'm broken beyond repair. I've tried to fight, I've tried to surpass the depression, I've tried to fix myself, I've tried to undo all the pain, I've tried to forget everything. But everytime I did, I got myself even broken instead.

That's why I decided to leave this pack, because everytime I'm here, I remember how those wolves killed my family, my whole pack, how they rip my dreams and how they torn the pieces of my heart.

I prepared my things and ready to go somewhere where the sun was not shining, where they can't find me, where they can't find the next Luna of their pack-- my pack.

It's already midnight and I'm still running in the middle of the woods. I want to run and run until my legs voluntarily give up but taking a rest is not a bad idea. I jump up at a tree and as if on cue, three wolves ran sniffing the air.

'Oh no! they found us!' my wolf histerically announced.

No, they're not from our pack. They're...

They looked at me, amusement is visible in their piercing eyes. They hesitantly go back to their human form the time they saw me, thinking that a girl like me can't kick their asses. Well, I won't but I can, but once they provoke me I'll surely rip their throats out. I shrug my shoulders at the idea. Well, not bad. Hah! 

A tall man with heavily built body stand out, emiting power and authority but no-- not enough for an Alpha. He might be the Beta of their pack, but I'm not so sure.

"Does anyone have told you that you are on the Blood Moon's south border?" he said angrily but his voice remained calm. He smirk as he saw my face turned white. 

I didn't say a word, no-- I can't stand near him. Having the thought of him looking at me was uncomfortable, it's like he will kill me anytime.

I readied myself to run but it's a wrong move, If you think I'm fast, they're faster enough to block my way.

"My, my, I think it's rude to run away when i'm still talking to you, right?" he said mockingly.

"My mom once told me, don't talk to strangers. And I think we're both old enough to understand that, right?" I said trying to imitate his voice, hiding the fear wanting to come out.

His jaw clenched saying he's so damn pissed, his eyes turned black as he look at me and smirk.

"You have a bad mouth honey, and I think  I need to clean that filthy mouth of yours." he said having a malicious look. Oh no-- I think pissing him off is a bad idea, eh?

He turn his head to the guys behind me and nod at them. And at a blink of an eye they hold me tightly and the Beta was now infont of me. No no, he won't do what I think he will. Horror dawned on me as he lift my face and his lips reach down for mine. Disgust ran through me as our lips touched. I brought out the remaining energy in me as I push him,making him move back and look at me in amusement.

But anger is still visible in his eyes, he growl at me and puch me at the stomach with full force. He withdraw a pocket knife and I feel the piercing pain as the rusty metal ran through my delicate skin cutting the fine flesh of my stomach until darkness eats my vision.

----------

This is where the chapter one ends. I'm sorry for the super late update because my phone was broken and we have a turtle net. Ugh. This is just a short update, I'm so sorry. 

I know it's lame but I'm pretty sure the next update will be as fine as me jk. Enjoy! And please wait for the next chapter. :)