Chapter 13

We disappeared so they wouldn't see us. I looked and there was quicksilver,toad, scarlet witch,masterminds d then there was no magnito.
"Did you see the face of the Proffeser when he found out we got in" he laughed. toad had a cigarette in his hand and for some reason diss started to choke.
"I gotta throw up"
"Wait no over here" I pointed and she threw up,
"What wrong"i whispered
"Nothing"
"Who's there" scarlet witch said. She turned back.
"Get Xavirer we need to talk"
"Xavirer?"
"What I did what we needed to do"
"Yes I know Xavirer were is the princess isn't she with your...girlfriend"
"Leave her out" oh no that's Xavirer disses boyfriend
"Come on you let us in told us of the princess the queen will not be happy,neither my father."
"Listen I don't know just leave her alone"
"Fine"
"Find the princess" I grabbed disses hand and ran to the road.
"Oh god my Xavirer he..he is a traitor oh please tell me he is under mind control"
"No he's not"
"Stay here" I ran off towards them I went inside when one of them opened the door. I was looking for other people and found an entire group full of brotherhoods then there was magnito. I walked around and found everybody,they were tied together. I looked and Scott was beaten.
"Scott" I went to him
"Who?"
"It's me crystal hold on imma get all you out of here"
"Wait"
"Opus illumientum" I sent him to where diss is I told her I will me sending groups of people.
"Opus illumientum" I sent another group.
"Who's doing that"it was storm.
"Storm it's me crystal I'm getting all of you out of here"
"No wait"
"Opus illumientum" I decided to teleport all of hem I gathered all my strength and said..
"Opus illumientum lea here's asumentuin!" And every body was gone. fell to my knees.
"To much power princess"
"What"then someone grabbed my arms.
"Hi I'm quicksilver you must be the princess"
"Princess?"
"Finally" he threw me over his shoulder and I was suddenly downstairs bound to a chair I tried my power but they didn't work.
"You cant" a woman came in with red hair and pale skin like mine.
"Who are you where is the Professor"
"I'm your mother and well he is...somewhere"
"M-mother? I don't have a mother"
"Sure I'm right here of course you don't recognize me I'm in another host body after that Jean bitch exploded on me" I finally sensed anger somewhere like someone was listening.
"Who is Jean why do I keep hearing her name"
"Well she was my host,you are the princess and I am the queen."
"What?"
"I'm the queen of all mutants who do you think gave birth the mutant kind"
"And you my dear..are my daughter"
*Boom*
There was a ray of red later shining throughout the mansion destroying the place. I looked and seen Scott.
"You,you are the daughter that killed her" he looked pissed.
"No you dont" quicksilver grabbed me and ran off.
"HELP!" I couldn't move I was like in a spell.
"Put me down!"
"Now now is that anyway to speak to your future husband"
----------
Hey guys that's another one of my books as the picture I'm going to do a vote but not yet so hope you like it.