Chapter 22

---------
He came up to me and kissed me.
"Why should I trust you"
"Every thing I said was a lie about how you were worthless no you are amazing, you are everything,everything to me"
"What?"
"I was grieving over the woman I once loved,but now I love you please come back don't stay with them"
"How do I know"
"The nights together, I cherished those, I-I love you"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to....I do love you"
"I love you to Scott"
" NOOO" my mother came at me and charged.
"I will take your body and kill all of these people" she then put her hands on my face.
"Ahhhhhhhhh" some black smoke came into me. And I wasn't in control.
(The pheonix p.o.v)
Now i am in control, I have needs waiting for this for 16 years. She has so much power I changed into my true form.
"Well it's good to be back"
"get out of her"
"Oh and why would I do that, I gave birth to her just for this moment" I laughed I seen that they had beat the rest of my minions.
"do you realize who I am Scott, it's me the one who scatters Jean across the battle field"
"You bitch" I picked him up with her telepathy. You stupid people don't understand the definition of power, I am that power.the others tried to come ate from different sides and I blew them over. But then I felt a power surge it wasn't right.
"No no NO this can't be happening it's over powering boos hahahahah" it burned I flew into the sky and fire surrounded me just like what happened with Jean but I can't control this. She's trying to bust.
"CRYSTAL!" He called for her I kept her in. She started to find her self. Fore blasted around me I had no idea how she is able to hold this much power.
"No STOP YOU FOOLISH CHILD" I screamed while she was trying to come out. Then she bursts. The flames busted me from the inside out I was in darkness nothing more. But now she is going to die. Right after me!
(Crystal p.o.v)
I busted out and she was now gone forever but not her power it was still inside me I needed to get it out and if I did they would die.
"Run all of you" I said to them.
"No CRYSTAL YOU CAN FIGHT IT"
"No I can't"
"Please don't do this to me I lost someone once don't let me lose you damnit"
"Scott" I whispered his name and now I know I'm going to survive, for this baby and him. I was letting it go piece by piece but then I let it go without it killing me by it wasn't me.... It was my baby.bit had a shield around me. I then fell. And I was in Scott's arms.
"I did it" I said standing up.
"Took a lot of energy though"
"I know baby I know" he pulled me into a kiss.
"Get a room" I frowned
"Meanie" I said but then I looked at Scott.
"Here" I took his hand and put it on my stomach.
"What"
"There twins Scott"
"Holy shit"
End
----------
That was beautiful wasn't it remember is Scott's dream of Jean she had twins awesome ok Q of the night

Q:who wants to see my $324.35 wedding dress

A: it's already deliverd to my new house with Sebastian