"What did you get?" Zayn asked me.

"100." I said.

"I got a 98." Zayn said.

"Jealous?" I asked.

"No because I got a 100 and 98. Do you remember me doing your sculpture for you." He said and I waved him off.

"What a minor detail." I said and he laughed.

"Um have you talked to Harry's mum about the visiting Ireland yet?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I talked to her about going to see her. She said we would and she'd plan early because she didn't go to the funeral you know. And we might go before her birthday. It was January 1st." I said.

"Yes, Capricorn slay." He said and I smiled because he was making light of the situation.

And I forgot he was a Capricorn too. I guess that's why him and my mother seem such alike to me. And I guess that's why I like him a whole lot.

"Yeah, I know you can't come being realistic but I want you to know that I want you to come with me." I said and he smiled.

"I'd go you know. Just because you want me too. And I'll stay with you and if you break down again I'll comfort you, and if you run into Liam I'll break his face in." Zayn said and I smiled at him.

He kissed my temple and I blushed. "You don't have to come Zayn. Plus I'll have Harry who will probably still do that. Probably just a family thing." I said.

"Well I want you to miss me." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.

I smiled turning red. "How could I not," I said and he kissed my ear.

"Gosh Zayn." I said unwrapping his arms from around me and walking to my seat.

He rushed over to me and I sat down and Zayn smirked at me while I stood up again.

"Move your hand." I told him because he put his hand in my seat before I sat down and got a handful of my ass.

He moved his hand and I sat down. He pulled my chair over to his.

"What's up with you today?" I asked him.

"What do you mean, love?" He said and I blushed but rolled my eyes.

"Gosh you know what I mean." I said.

"Gosh I wish we were in bed so I could cuddle you to death." Zayn said.

"Death by cuddling doesn't sound so bad." I said and he smiled.

"I can't wait to get you home then." He said.

"Trying not to think of that sexually." I said.

"Have fun with that. And just in case we're on the same page I'm cuddling in my underwear because skinny jeans is a no go for cuddle time." He said.

"That's fine with me." I said.

"Of course it is." I said and he came closer to my ear. "You wanna feel it against your bum." He said and I hit him pushing him back.

"I wasn't thinking it that way. And we're not cuddling that way anyways. I'm laying my head on your chest. Your heartbeat is quite soothing." I said.

"I know." He said smirking.

"Well don't be cocky you bastard." I said and he laughed.

We were having free time in class so me and Zayn had time to talk. Especially about Halloween.

"Do you want to go trick or threating? I can be batman and you can be like I don't know a leprechaun?" Zayn offered.