Love Don't Change ( Sequel )

Its the sequel to when I first saw him. But I appreciate for the love on the first book and I will like to have the same on this book. But enjoy y'all!!

Quick note before we start imma give you there age.

Isis- 20

India- 20

Swae- 21

Slim- 21 (Idk if that his real age)

Brooklyn- 1years old.

Amani- 17 .

Alexus- 19

Adrian- 23

Aaron- 22

Jay- 22

*Adrian Aaron and Jay won't be in the story a lot*

Isis Pov
' Beep Beep Beep' I touch the snooze button off of my iPhone 6. *5mins later* ' Beep Beep Beep ' UGH! I cut off my alarm clock off stretching I look over and see swae sleeping aww he sleep like a baby. I got out of bed walking to the bathroom taking a shower. After my shower I put on my work clothes. After I put on my work clothes I put my hair in a ponytail with my star bucks cap on. I walk downstairs grabbing the keys to the car and left.

End of Pov.

3PM.

India Pov.

' Brooklyn stop ' I sigh as I pop her. ' eat yo apples Dont throw em '! This child Is bad asf.

' no! I want juicy! ' She yelled back at me.

' Brooklyn Marie Brown. Eat cho damn apples than I give you yo juice ' Where is Slim at? Her lip starting shivering so I knew she was finna cry I took her out of her high chair and put her in her play pin she cried more ugh! I grab her juice cup and gave her it she stop crying than.

* Your love is one in a million, Its goes on and on and on *

I pick my phone up and saw it was Isis I answer it and put the phone to my ear.

' Hello ' ?

' Heey what u doing '?

' Taking care of yo niece '
She laugh

'.Aww. '

' Its not Aww! She been crying, yelling, ugh this girl is irking my nerves '

' Where Slim ' ?

' I think him and swae went to the studio. Where ever he is he need to be here, with me and his child helping ' !

' Good thing I ain't pregnant '

'Yeah yeah yeah whatever . What time u get off '?

' 2 more hours ' she said sighing

' so u get off at 5 '? I look in the kitchen at the stove and see it was 3:35.

' Yhuup '

' Ugh. Well imma let you go I gotta deal with this child ' I said looking at Brooklyn who's trying to make her fist
Fit in her mouth ' Brooklyn stop' 'I call u later isis'

' Lml ihht '

* Hangs up *

I walk over to Brooklyn picking her up.

' U need to take a nap '

' NOOOOO ' she smiled and clap her hands I giggled and walk upstairs putting her in her new little mermaid bed. Leaving the door to crack a lil I walk to me and Slim room. Falling asleep.

With Swae and Slim

Swae Pov.
Me and Slim was at the place where we have our meetings at.
Man I'm ready to go home. Slim look tired Jay was on his phone n I'm just ready to go and snuggle with my baby Isis. Thats when the lady at the front office brought in this fine ass girl. Thick pretty eyes and a big ass. But she ain't got nun on my baby Isis doe. She came and sat in front of me. Mike will came to. Jay put his phone and Slim sat up straight .

' Slim swae and Jay this is Andrea. My new artist ' Mike will said.

She was beautiful. She got up from her sit and shook our hands but when she shook my hand she gave me this seductive look. I don't like this.

' Its about time I meet Rae sremmurd and there nice dj Jay . ' She said we all smiled I gave her a half smile.

' Okay. So Swae I want you and Andrea do a song together '

I look up . ' Mike. I don't wanna do another song that's just me and someone else I do songs with my brother what Slim gone do '?

' He be alright y'all got plenty of songs together. N plus all the ladies love some Swae Lee so why not '? He grab a bottole of ciroc and drunk it.

' Listen to Mike will baby boy. ' Andrea wink this girl is really grossing me out.

' Nah I'm good. And plus if Isis see me doing a song with someone like her - Points to Andrea who twirling her hair - She might be thinking I'm cheating ' I stood up dis close leaving.

' If u walk out I'm cutting you off of ear drummers . ' Mike said looking at me. Everything went silent all u could hear was crickets. I sat back down in my seat ' So when do we start recording ' ? . I ask.

' We can start now if that's okay with Andrea '

' Everything is okay with me when it comes to swae Lee ' She smirk and led me to the Booth. Lord pray for me.

Thats the first chapter!!

Comment on what you think about it .

I tried making it sure but yeah..

# Raesremmurd